LOVE YOU GURMEET...❤️
YOU ARE THE BEST...⭐️
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG..😲
this thread is still open...😆
Pant rag abhi tak chalu h..🤣
People love his pant this much..This is unbelievable..
Agar pant tight thi to ye GC ki problem h na..Baki sbko kya interest h..
Now what to comment..
Thinking...
...🤣

Edited by danceismyworld - 12 years ago
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
to all the bashers of GC ... thank you for contributing in raising JDJ 5 forum to the fifth spot 👏... it's because of you're stupid posts, and all the GC love posts that we are at #5!!!😕

Y'all try to purposely find stuff about GC and bash him!😕

IDC what y'all say GC is the BEST!!!!😃

LOTS OF LOVE TO THE BEST ACTOR AND PRINCE OF THIS INDUSTRY .. GURMEET CHOUDHARY!!!!
GCrck thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gurmeet Choudhary is the best, love u rockstar
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If he wants to wear tights pants and revealing shirts to show off his "assets" and ample cleavage, let him be!! He is compensating for his dancing skills ...
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's high time that people should get out of their narrow mindsets. I mean what are you commenting on and what are you focusing on!! People wear cloths and commenting on that is oldest tradition in our society but getting personal to a human and making fun of everything related to him, and that too just for that evil mental satisfaction, it's sickness!!! I mean, we are watching a dance show not a fashion show, if eyes of yours can only see someone's great body then let it be!! Just don't endorse your mindsets!! Being haters and being sick is different and people are crossing their freaking limits. I don't know why Mods are not closing this bloody topic and what they are waiting for!!!
I don't have right to say it but still wanna say "GROW UP" from the floor level to a respectable one. where art and skills are criticized but not someone's cloths and body!!
And as per the modern show biz, having a good presentable body is blessing for a actor. And if your thinking is still stuck with old era then don't get bothered with modern television which we all belong. If you can't see the awesome traits of GC , then don't bring the silliest most and below standards topics too!! It's quite boring to read!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

veley b n mind sy pedal bhi🤣

thank you itne achhe acche words use karne ke liye

this kind of replies we expect frm Gorooo fans 😛

BTW Taani partener didn't come online today ...tum logon ko Medal dene ke liye for such Kind words for us and hum logon ko warning dene ke liye 😉
Edited by TheRowdiest - 12 years ago
423728 thumbnail
^

Don't bother. 😳 Once they run out of things to discuss, the atoms and molecules surrounding his form will be criticized. 🤣 'I must say, I disapprove of the atoms in today's episode. Why oh why did they not appear when he was dancing?'

Or better yet, when the external has been discussed enough, his organs or DNA will become a new raving topic. 'GC is a blah blah yatter yatter yickedi doo because surely individuals with an A+ blood type must have a thread dedicated to them!'.

Oh why why must he wear certain colored underwear! How dare he! I must stomp my heels, cry to the Nile River, wave my dupaata in the air for a delayed hour or two to protest against his flaming underwear!

DID anyone notice that missing chromosome!? Did YOU! It's so important to address the issue of his chromosomes because HEY this forum is called 'Gurmeet Dikhla Jaa'. 🤣

= )
Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago
GCrck thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gurmeet Choudhary is the best! Guru is a sweetheart
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

this is what was abt to use 🤣

yah anyways topic to close hona hi hai so why not use it 😉

haaye re our topics r so offensive while GC fans r all praising us in their AT's 😉

we r so bad 😆

Oh you bad bad bad fearless little thang. I read your comment and shivered, actually shivered at how much of a bad ass you are. Fearlessly raging the forums apart with your ferocious keyboard warrior skills. I'd be so proud. So proud.

😳

🤣

This is fun.