Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Amour..

hahahaha..so true!!! It's like nautanki!!! I feel like I am in drama land where people are trying to be villains..OMG!!! pardon me..they are trying to do time pass!! Gc ki pant!!! GC ke baal!!! GC ki body!!! Aree direct hi baat kar lo na agar itna pasand h uski body!!! Hum thode hi jealous feel krenge!!! hahaha..🀣
Guru is rockstar tabhi toh itni baat hoti h uski..I feel bad for other 12 contestants...bechare!!!

haan yaar agar Guru jaanu pasand hai bol do ..πŸ˜†indirectly kiun us ko note kr rk posts banaty ho..haan feel soorryy for remaining cntestatnts..bechary un ki bahsing yan praising tu door zikar b nhi suna meiny ab tak ahahhahahπŸ˜†
..Amour.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Tabeer: it shows that who is the king!! You can love him or you can hate him or you can hide your real feelings but you can't ignore him!! True king of JDJ and JDJ forum.. 24*7 everybody think of him..talk about him...how important he must be in their lives...πŸ˜†
Btw I love daliya from now on

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GURMEET in tight pant...πŸ˜‰

GURMEET in loose pant...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

GURMEET in towel...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

GURMEET ALL THE WAYYY...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by disha_Maan.GC - 12 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Amour..

@Tabeer: it shows that who is the king!! You can love him or you can hate him or you can hide your real feelings but you can't ignore him!! True king of JDJ and JDJ forum.. 24*7 everybody think of him..talk about him...how important he must be in their lives...πŸ˜†
Btw I love daliya from now on

OMg wat an xplanation u gave yaar 😳
..Amour.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha_Maan.GC

GURMEET in tight pant...πŸ˜‰

GURMEET in loose pant...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

GURMEET in towel...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

GURMEET ALL THE WAYYY...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahahaha..Gurmeet all the way!! I love the last picπŸ˜‰..chanting Gurmeet in every kind of pant!!!🀣
740920 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

@ the TM: He is donning the tight pants on public demand. Don't believe me? Ae lo khud hi dekh lo --

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3051482

33789 thumbnail
Oh God.. Those pics of Guru in different types of pants and towel were posted by a fan??!!!!πŸ˜† Either they can see the funny side or fanclub has been infiltrated🀣

Edited by bulls-eye - 12 years ago
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambogli

πŸ˜†

@ the TM: He is donning the tight pants on public demand. Don't believe me? Ae lo khud hi dekh lo --

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3051482

That butt joke will not go away, will it? πŸ˜†
423728 thumbnail
Holy Crap! First time I stepped a virtual foot into this forum and all I can see is topics based on GC. He really must place an impact on everyone's lives 🀣. I mean, life must be really really boring if threads in dedication to a celebrities pants are being discussed.

Since the population is possibly jobless, why not volunteer to become his personal Seamstress?
Stitch a pant or two - earn some money for that inspiring and creative mindset of yours. While your at it, publish a book as well. Even better, title it as 'The Memoirs of a Pant loving expert'. πŸ˜‰

Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I was scared that abhi phati abhi phati with his grey underwear showing like last time when he did Tip Tip with DD. Oh gosh it was hell embarrasing. who the heck wears colored underwear with White pants. Woh toh commonsense ki baat hai.
LOLOLOLOL🀣