Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Darjee aur uski silaaii ka funda..πŸ˜† Shayad pura kapda nahi diya hoga silneko to phir kaap kup kar liya apne hisaab se πŸ˜‰
GC's pants were tight but what abt Sanam's pants last night???
He looked hidious too..
Its the costume designer's fault for giving such tight clothes which are unappealing to viewer's eyes..
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys i know why you opens threads about his phants And blah blah blah because you all are sooo secretly in love with him it's ok don't be shy declare it loud we are not going to joke about it as for us fans we are not scared to declare that he is sexy good person and most of all a good dancer that's why he have soo many fans so doods take a chill pill haa don't be soo jelous And declare your love with out being shyπŸ˜‰
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

^

Don't bother. 😳 Once they run out of things to discuss, the atoms and molecules surrounding his form will be criticized. 🀣 'I must say, I disapprove of the atoms in today's episode. Why oh why did they not appear when he was dancing?'

Or better yet, when the external has been discussed enough, his organs or DNA will become a new raving topic. 'GC is a blah blah yatter yatter yickedi doo because surely individuals with an A+ blood type must have a thread dedicated to them!'.

Oh why why must he wear certain colored underwear! How dare he! I must stomp my heels, cry to the Nile River, wave my dupaata in the air for a delayed hour or two to protest against his flaming underwear!

DID anyone notice that missing chromosome!? Did YOU! It's so important to address the issue of his chromosomes because HEY this forum is called 'Gurmeet Dikhla Jaa'. 🀣

= )

sammyyy... u r freaking awesome...

u and ur posts... crack me up every single time...🀣🀣🀣
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Darjee aur uski silaaii ka funda..πŸ˜† Shayad pura kapda nahi diya hoga silneko to phir kaap kup kar liya apne hisaab se πŸ˜‰

GC's pants were tight but what abt Sanam's pants last night???
He looked hidious too..
Its the costume designer's fault for giving such tight clothes which are unappealing to viewer's eyes..

Woow zen attitude
Don't be shy to declare your secret love for him haa
Have courage like us to love him in open πŸ˜‰
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

^

Don't bother. 😳 Once they run out of things to discuss, the atoms and molecules surrounding his form will be criticized. 🀣 'I must say, I disapprove of the atoms in today's episode. Why oh why did they not appear when he was dancing?'

Or better yet, when the external has been discussed enough, his organs or DNA will become a new raving topic. 'GC is a blah blah yatter yatter yickedi doo because surely individuals with an A+ blood type must have a thread dedicated to them!'.

Oh why why must he wear certain colored underwear! How dare he! I must stomp my heels, cry to the Nile River, wave my dupaata in the air for a delayed hour or two to protest against his flaming underwear!

DID anyone notice that missing chromosome!? Did YOU! It's so important to address the issue of his chromosomes because HEY this forum is called 'Gurmeet Dikhla Jaa'. 🀣

= )

wer u gone these days baby...some people badly need u...πŸ˜‰...
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Coudnlt resist coming here after seeing saamys post 🀣 We needed u so badly ..Now* sigh of relief *
423728 thumbnail
*Insert Background Music*

Mein agaaya mein agaaya GC ki organs churale ki liye MEIN AGAYA! *Shakes booty*

Jokes apart, I want to be a keyboard warrior too.

Why wont the topic maker teach me how to be BAD.

Thanks for the welcome humans! Missed ya'll! πŸ€—

-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Thush--

I Coudnlt resist coming here after seeing saamys post 🀣 We needed u so badly ..Now* sigh of relief *

thushy i donno abt her ...but her words such a <sigh of relief>😊...
Got some super power in tis alien world...πŸ˜†
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmeTz

thushy i donno abt her ...but her words such a <sigh of relief>😊...
Got some super power in tis alien world...πŸ˜†

I honestly feel so loved. 😎
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ Ammu You Were @ GF and u dint get to kn about Saamy πŸ˜† Well Not too late..You will kn her soon in this forum πŸ˜† Our Heroine is back to action πŸ˜†

Hey Saammy πŸ€—Welcome 😳

Pheeww I suppose to study ...Bye peeps =)