Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
where r mods?
they r did'nt saw that these sick minded people r bashing a contestant as well as a judge also
is this allowed in this forum?
246851 thumbnail
@Everyone: Stop Overreacting.
Even if GC has been dragged, there is no need to reply to every single post to defend him and let the matter escalate. Stop calling people sick, or tell them to get a life. For what you know they might be having a very successful life outside IF.

Those who want to criticize GC in a Salman -Isha thread: there are 11 other contestants to choose from. Please choose them and stop targetting GC fans unnecessarily and bringing GC even when there is no relevance of him.

You don't have to jump in and reply to every single post that subscribes to contradictory opinion.

my warnings seem to be just some sort of red font text to you all which you do not need to pay any heed. I am giving everyone on this thread 24 hours to behave yourself. Unless you do that, in this thread or any other thread posted and continue this mutual world war of words, I am going to raise warning level of all of you by 20% or more, irrespective of who started it and who was just exercising their right for free speech and without any further warning post.
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If the bashers Of GC are attention Seeker ,
YOu GC Fans are attention seekers,

works hand in hand .

😆

We just joke around and have fun.

But LMAO u guys >> Uff .. Every single post , every single come back GC GC GC GC ... >>>>>TO ME that is Spreading Negativity !

No dear..
This is not called attention seeking...this is called supporting...
And if I am not wrong this post was opened in support of isha and salman...
But since you guys are the attention seekers...

You bring in Gurmeet...

Its not called spreading negativity...
Its called reasoning...as we are only trying to reason with you that don't drag GC in everywhere...

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Esha n Salman gave a fantastic performance 👏
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

tanni partner please close this topic to stop this war

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanappin

Thank you for writing what exactly I want to say... 😊

FYI , Maybe u are just jumped to your own little conclusion , But the topic maker made this thread and wrote "This is how to portray dramatics and dance as well and not turn it into a musical. To all the GC fans blaming Shampa -- compare your hero's act to isha and salman! "

so the thread itself is a comparison and Involves GC name s.

there are 15 other GC appreciation threads. but this one .. ALready Involved A comparison between two acts..

SO .. its Not random ..

😆
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 55shobha

where r mods?

they r did'nt saw that these sick minded people r bashing a contestant as well as a judge also
is this allowed in this forum?

sam que is mine..is there no othe cntestnt who is weaker than gurmmeet then y gurmeet is everhwere n nw judgest too..
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PunarJanam

We are judging Gurmeet, not a MEMBER.
Are you that attached to Gurmeet that you will attack members in return? 😕 😕
How I wish Gurmeet knew all of you to a personal level and gave all of you weekend dates 😳
If Gurmeet didn't want to be judged, he would have never become a public figure. So please!!!!
We are all residing in free countries... 😳

You really require a knowledge of how to interpret people saying something...
By the way I am not attacking you...

It has a different meaning.. 😆
Oh by the way...I wish he does give us a date... 😳
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

FYI , Maybe u are just jumped to your own little conclusion , But the topic maker made this thread and wrote "This is how to portray dramatics and dance as well and not turn it into a musical. To all the GC fans blaming Shampa -- compare your hero's act to isha and salman! "

so the thread itself is a comparison and Involves GC name s.

there are 15 other GC appreciation threads. but this one .. ALready Involved A comparison between two acts..

SO .. its Not random ..

😆

😆 ya ya u r right MIA
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PunarJanam

you need to change your line now. For past 6-7 pages, you are saying only one thing. This is considered spamming.

Gurmeet is a rockstar i will keep writing dez till u guys wont leave bashing him...n fact is fact tum logon ko us ka nam liye bina skaoon hi nhi tu kiun na cntinuesly likhti jaun😆