Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Mods do not go on a banning spree for the fun of it, I wish you would know how far we have to endure before we take such decisions.I haven't even raised a warning level for anyone so far irrespective of the provocation, just made a threatening post and you decide to quit?

You are one of few members who always come up with logical explanation and bang on observation on the performances. I urge you to reconsider your decision to stay on.

Oh and your post had a line regarding fans, i edited it out. I suppose that was what that riled the fans so much, more than the comparison of the performances. Criticism is by all means welcome, and you don't even cross boundaries.

I am sorry you have been called names and i have tried within my limit to out a stop to it.
The warning i sent out was not meant for you but for everyone in general, who turned this thread into a war zone.

Even if you feel like quitting after this, go ahead. I am sorry if I have not been able to make you feel comfortable discussing dances here. In a way its my failure as a DT. I seem to be inadequete in limiting the rampant breaking of rules that go on here and as a result, members like you, who put on thought ful posts decide to quit.

thxu MOD😳
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes they both had perform sooo welll... that not only madhuri,i also got tears from my eyes in the last
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Isha and Salman were Stunning... Wat a performance.. Perfect 30.. Truly deserving.. I got tears too at the end just like Madhuri... Wat an act.. Love u Salman.. U Rock.. And with Isha with u, i'm sure u would climb great heights..
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please give the link of salman and isha's dance this week... thanks

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woah woah i think the thread was to appericiate Salman's and isha's perfrmance .. she said nothing about gurmeet choudhary ..hez an actor and people loves him but everyone have their own favroites.. for the morality Gurmeet's fans should not have entered the topic just to have a fight ...gosh!! Earlier as well i have seen weathr the thread or an article is about anyone relatd to jdj ...gurmeet's fans are their to say GC rocks ! GC rocks ! Dnt impose urself everywere guys and just chill and have a life !! Salman 's choreography and creativity was outstanding ..being his fan im more on his side ...and i must say isha's xpressions were mindblowing..dnt knw why things didnt woked out for her in bwood.. They are awsomest ..kindly dnt quote me just to have a fight ! 😊

Originally posted by: Barbie3143

please give the link of salman and isha's dance this week... thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gL3NIdCJlw&feature=youtu.be

Word Count: 1

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How cum even wen GC wasnt mentioned, fights started happening here?
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
and how egjactly GC was mentioned? by name or metaphorically?
@iloveall see i hav read the orignal thread..She was sme sort of protectng miss. sonthalia...I dnt hav nythng to do with neithr gurmeet nor his fans...eithr im not the one who hates him...i likd his work in 'ramayana' Its just this thread was made to app. salman nd isha's brilliant perfrmanc. ths week but all nd all it turnd into a fightng space...
707763 thumbnail
Guruuu 🤪

Guruuu ru ru rururu ruuu 🤡