Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

246851 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

Well certain fans are just going overboard and nothing is said to them; so I am hoping you will try and keep them under check because it seems that they can say anything and get away with it.

that is why i had to put my warning in bold red, seems no one reads my warning posts. If you check a few threads you would know i don't let anyone get away with breaking a rule. There are numerous warning posts against fans. Infact i remember one post where someone mocked you for expressing your opinion on dance skill and i happen to post a rebuke to that person.
Mine is a thankless job. I am deemed biased from all sides.

However, I will rethink my decision thanks to your kind words

I am glad you decided to reconsider.😊

be rest assured if one of my favs comes in if a Teen Ka Tadka happens and if he is bad; I will criticise him too😊

Word Count: 1

rattri345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Isha is one of the best dancer I have ever seen. really, she is freaking amazing. I watched her performance 5 times and i still can't get enough. she isn't just sexy or beautiful, she can act and dance and she absolutely deserved that perfect score.
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See this post is completely unprovoked by GC fans!
You say something like this and then you expect GC fans to be silent..
why are you even dragging him into this?? just because you enjoy to see the reaction of his fans and then you claim yourself as innocent!

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Haila ...a non- GC praise / Non-GC topic is still open πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

congu shongu πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
their act was totally worth it... i had full confidence in salman and he didn't let isha or us down with his smart choreography. these two have truly raised da bar in JDJ and im still pretty much in awe since last night

they truly define magic on da dance floor... well done salman & isha!! you guys rocked big time!!!!!
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved isha's performance..
she is an awesome package - looks/acting/dance.. wow !!
their concept was also good..

looks like it is salman who is going to shine this year as the best chore if he keeps this up

Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I hope isha wins this. She deserves it.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.. I just watched Isha-Salman's performance.. they truly rocked the stage.. wow πŸ‘πŸ‘ honestly I wasn't impressed with their 1st performance but this week was simply wow πŸ‘ hope Isha stays till end and win it too.. high hopes but still 😍
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree Isha and salman's performance was too good...but i didnt like isha's expressions that much...i mean shouldnt she close her mouth or something? am i the only one who thought that was odd? πŸ˜•

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Isha Sherwani and Salman Rocks.!

Guys dont worry.. This thread is dedicated to Isha and Salman.. Let other comes too.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thread to Isha aur Salman ka hi he na 🀣 🀣

Mujhy nhi lagta ye thread isha -salman ki hai kiun k yahan isha n salman ko praise kam magar Rocckkstarr Gurmeet chaudhary ko ziyada bash kiya ja rhy hai,,other didnt come whn u guys started bashing Guru so Guru fanz came there to tell u no need to drag GC's name in dez post ..pls stop bashing GC 😊
Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 12 years ago