Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Alishba*

Hello Bro...πŸ€— watch it on youtube they were awesome.

Saw it.. awesome yaar πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ btw i m so happy to see u here πŸ€—
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Isha Sherwani and Salman Rocks.!

Guys dont worry.. This thread is dedicated to Isha and Salman.. Let other comes too.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thread to Isha aur Salman ka hi he na 🀣 🀣

🀣 Yeh BAat BRO 🀣
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

🀣 Yeh BAat BRO 🀣

absolutely... supporters need to cover up their fav celebs weaknesses so they r searching for the perfect thread... aur is se behtar thread kya hoga aesa πŸ˜ƒ
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

well well well what i had started as a mere comparison post turned into WW3...the day is not far when JDJ5 will be just like JDJ3 thanks to fans.

I wish to say the following..it may be a bit late but I am busy and i do have a life contrary to popular belief.

My point was to compare 2 dances that told a story..as far as I know no other dances said the stories that GC's dance and Isha's dance did. That is why i chose GC: this was misunderstood

I wanted to put across what a good choreographer can get if the dancer is good because shampa was being bashed; again this was miscontrued

I also wanted to point out what finesse was, what finishing each step was, what portraying emotion through dance rather than dramatising a dance is.

The only dance similiar to Isha's was GC's so I compared them.

I attached a disclaimer to my post which was taken as bashing fans.

I was called a fool, and told I didnt have a life and that I was jealous of GC. Why would I be jealous of GC?What does he have for me to be jealous of?I am not a loser, I m not a fool and I do have a life. THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!
I am sorry but I cant be on such a forum, a forum where any sort of criticism is taken as bashing. My opinions on Gurmeet will not change. In fact to be HONEST: i used to like Gurmeet: past tense his fans have made me dislike him!he lost a fan when JDJ started ebcause of his fans. Great going guys!!

And if the mods wish to ban me now then please go ahead. I m waaay too dignified to be called names because of somebody that does not know me or that wont share his winnings with me or that doesnt even know I exist.

Mods do not go on a banning spree for the fun of it, I wish you would know how far we have to endure before we take such decisions.I haven't even raised a warning level for anyone so far irrespective of the provocation, just made a threatening post and you decide to quit?

You are one of few members who always come up with logical explanation and bang on observation on the performances. I urge you to reconsider your decision to stay on.

Oh and your post had a line regarding fans, i edited it out. I suppose that was what that riled the fans so much, more than the comparison of the performances. Criticism is by all means welcome, and you don't even cross boundaries.

I am sorry you have been called names and i have tried within my limit to out a stop to it.
The warning i sent out was not meant for you but for everyone in general, who turned this thread into a war zone.

Even if you feel like quitting after this, go ahead. I am sorry if I have not been able to make you feel comfortable discussing dances here. In a way its my failure as a DT. I seem to be inadequete in limiting the rampant breaking of rules that go on here and as a result, members like you, who put on thought ful posts decide to quit.

*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Saw it.. awesome yaar πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ btw i m so happy to see u here πŸ€—

ya They were...😊

hehe I m always here...u knw i m a silent reader & i hardly post...

So Salman & isha are ur favs??? I m huge salman fan since DID wese i like Darsheel also & enjoyed both "Bhaari Bharkam" performance of bharti as well πŸ˜‰ Gurmeet is a fine actor having huge fan following I like his acting skills.. need to 2 see more of his dance... Agay agay daikhte hain hota hai kya...!!

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another fabulous and jaw dropping performance by Isha and Salman...a well deserved 30.
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Mods do not go on a banning spree for the fun of it, I wish you would know how far we have to endure before we take such decisions.I haven't even raised a warning level for anyone so far irrespective of the provocation, just made a threatening post and you decide to quit?

You are one of few members who always come up with logical explanation and bang on observation on the performances. I urge you to reconsider your decision to stay on.

Oh and your post had a line regarding fans, i edited it out. I suppose that was what that riled the fans so much, more than the comparison of the performances. Criticism is by all means welcome, and you don't even cross boundaries.

I am sorry you have been called names and i have tried within my limit to out a stop to it.
The warning i sent out was not meant for you but for everyone in general, who turned this thread into a war zone.

Even if you feel like quitting after this, go ahead. I am sorry if I have not been able to make you feel comfortable discussing dances here. In a way its my failure as a DT. I seem to be inadequete in limiting the rampant breaking of rules that go on here and as a result, members like you, who put on thought ful posts decide to quit.

Well certain fans are just going overboard and nothing is said to them; so I am hoping you will try and keep them under check because it seems that they can say anything and get away with it.

However, I will rethink my decision thanks to your kind words

be rest assured if one of my favs comes in if a Teen Ka Tadka happens and if he is bad; I will criticise him too😊
51559 thumbnail

ya They were...😊

hehe I m always here...u knw i m a silent reader & i hardly post...

So Salman & isha are ur favs??? I m huge salman fan since DID wese i like Darsheel also & enjoyed both "Bhaari Bharkam" performance of bharti as well πŸ˜‰ Gurmeet is a fine actor having huge fan following I like his acting skills.. need to 2 see more of his dance... Agay agay daikhte hain hota hai kya...!!

yaar u know i dont leave beautiful girl so Isha Sherwani is my choice πŸ˜ƒ
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yaar u know i dont leave beautiful girl so Isha Sherwani is my choice πŸ˜ƒ

lol i know... In a dance based show Isha-Salman are perfect combo...& They are my 1rst choice πŸ‘πŸΌ
51559 thumbnail

lol i know... In a dance based show Isha-Salman are perfect combo...& They are my 1rst choice πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeshh... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ they r the best..πŸ˜‰