Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
isha-salman got the scores they deserved...but it also makes me wonder the fairness of the show...

for those who r acting in daily soaps...for them it is so tiring to shoot for 12 hours and then many more hours for dance practice...wen do they sleep...the result we cud see in pratyusha's performance...on top of that they r non-dancers which means it is not as if they can pick up steps just by watching the choreographers...they need loads of practice to learn the steps and then execute them...

then there r trained dancers for whom learning and executing steps r not that tough...moreover they r not overcome with fatigue as they do not hv to shoot for long hours for daily soaps...

is this fair...even if at the end of JDJ an actor wins by popularity then wat is the purpose of trained dancers...i really wish the participants were all either trained or all untrained dancers...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Trained dancers cannot win that's why last time shashank did not win.He and shampa danced very well.
Today isha and salman deserved 30.
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

True...They r really amazing 😃

btw Nitu nice to catch u in this forum...😊

yaar i missed today;s performance.. please marks btao mujhe
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

30 on30
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Perfect 30 👍🏼
51559 thumbnail
Lishi Diii 🤗 🤗 yaar i missed today's performance 😕
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well well well what i had started as a mere comparison post turned into WW3...the day is not far when JDJ5 will be just like JDJ3 thanks to fans.

I wish to say the following..it may be a bit late but I am busy and i do have a life contrary to popular belief.

My point was to compare 2 dances that told a story..as far as I know no other dances said the stories that GC's dance and Isha's dance did. That is why i chose GC: this was misunderstood

I wanted to put across what a good choreographer can get if the dancer is good because shampa was being bashed; again this was miscontrued

I also wanted to point out what finesse was, what finishing each step was, what portraying emotion through dance rather than dramatising a dance is.

The only dance similiar to Isha's was GC's so I compared them.

I attached a disclaimer to my post which was taken as bashing fans.

I was called a fool, and told I didnt have a life and that I was jealous of GC. Why would I be jealous of GC?What does he have for me to be jealous of?I am not a loser, I m not a fool and I do have a life. THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!
I am sorry but I cant be on such a forum, a forum where any sort of criticism is taken as bashing. My opinions on Gurmeet will not change. In fact to be HONEST: i used to like Gurmeet: past tense his fans have made me dislike him!he lost a fan when JDJ started because of his fans. Great going guys!!👏

And if the mods wish to ban me now then please go ahead. I m waaay too dignified to be called names because of somebody that does not know me or that wont share his winnings with me or that doesnt even know I exist.
Edited by shopaholicNY - 12 years ago
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lishi Diii 🤗 🤗 yaar i missed today's performance 😕

Hello Bro...🤗 watch it on youtube they were awesome.
51559 thumbnail
Isha Sherwani and Salman Rocks.!

Guys dont worry.. This thread is dedicated to Isha and Salman.. Let other comes too.. 😆 😆
Thread to Isha aur Salman ka hi he na 🤣 🤣
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dat was like ek ek kar kapre utarna i was closing my eyes

perfectly match to dirty picture