Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Poor Shampa.. now i have some sympathy for her 😭 😭 and if Farah Khan or Vaibhavii will start choreography GC then i know there will be Farah and Vaibhavi fault for sure.. because no one will accept that GC cannot dance..

P.S i dont understant y people are arguing..?? Mods y dont u close this topic..?? GC fans are targetting on the poor choreographer.. Whats her fault?? Is she GC's choreographer so this is her fault??

GC can dance, but dancing in Daily soaps, and in a reality show is different...Nobody is targeting Shampa...GC's dance was Bad and that's the truth...Nobody is pointing fingers at one or the other...Shampa is GC's choreo, isn't it her job to lookto it that when GC is upon that stage he dances? It is...We know what she did with Sushant last year, each and every act, every performance was a treat to watch...Sushant being a trained dancer was an added bonus, but dont we all agree that she extracted the best from him...That's not the case here...She has not neglected her job, its just that whan you are not a professional dancer, things need to be taken care of in some other way, not incorporating acting and emotional drama in it...
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: style_diva

@ manesha76...I dont think that they chose the song, if i am not mistaken during one of the acts when they show the rehersal videos it was mentioned that they got that respective movie...Thus i feel ki the movie Devdas was given to them...I won't blame GC much, Shampa was the choreo after all but, then since its a team work both are equally resp and need to improve ASAP

Even if they are given the songs by the PH . Then to i think Shampa needs to know the weakness as i feel its job of Choreographer to make the performer look good . This what i do in my work .
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: style_diva

GC can dance, but dancing in Daily soaps, and in a reality show is different...Nobody is targeting Shampa...GC's dance was Bad and that's the truth...Nobody is pointing fingers at one or the other...Shampa is GC's choreo, isn't it her job to lookto it that when GC is upon that stage he dances? It is...We know what she did with Sushant last year, each and every act, every performance was a treat to watch...Sushant being a trained dancer was an added bonus, but dont we all agree that she extracted the best from him...That's not the case here...She has not neglected her job, its just that whan you are not a professional dancer, things need to be taken care of in some other way, not incorporating acting and emotional drama in it...

Look again u guys are taking my posts wrong... may be he can dance but i think GC is well mature now.. Shampa can expect this from GC that if she is teaching her then GC can do well.. but GC not completes his steps and start doing another steps.. i dont think here is shampa's fault.. poor girl!
stylish_VJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

Well i think we all know what went wrong. GC is her contestant. that limited her creativity and dance 90% to accommodate for GC.

A good choreographer is, one who can get the best out of her student.Here Shampa needs to train and ace out a person who is not a professional dancer, and that's a challenge...Just because her partner is a untrained dancer does not mean that she can limit her creativity and dance...She needs to give her 100% and accommodate GC accordingly...Not the other way round

Farah Khan during the shoot of Kaho Na Pyaar hai said that Hrithik is a Hopeless dancer...That she has never come across somebody as horrible as HR in terms of dancing...you can check the making of Kaho na...if you want proof or you can also check out the Film fare Magazine Choreographer special...Today will anybody dare to tell the same abt HR? Once she understood him, his body language she changed her method, and it worked like a charm...

Edited by style_diva - 12 years ago
Seema_sg24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mia1love

I don't even know who drashti dhami is .. sorry .
but i am guessing thats his Wife , the girl who they showed int he first episode . ???

GC's wife name is Debina bonnerjee nt Drashti Dhami
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bambogli

What? That gif? It is relevant. It is apparent that manesha76 hates GC's wife Drashti Dhami; that's why she said that bold red part. 😡

Hello please do not put me in your convo as i really do not care about anyone's wife or girlfriend . I meant that it is not easy for any choreographer to teach in front of any family member who is just sitting & instructing .
stylish_VJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Look again u guys are taking my posts wrong... may be he can dance but i think GC is well mature now.. Shampa can expect this from GC that if she is teaching her then GC can do well.. but GC not completes his steps and start doing another steps.. i dont think here is shampa's fault.. poor girl!

To some extent it is...Majority of what you dance on stage is what you have practiced...During the practice sessions one needs to check if they are in sync, if their timing is correct, whether coordination is right...Even after looking all this and doing well at the rehearsal's there are chances that something may go wrong on stage, but what we saw yesterday was not one or two mistakes...but many...

Tomorrow if GC gives a 30 on 30 performance the credit will go equally to both, but Shampa will be praised at least 1% more because she maneged to get the act in place, managed to get the best out of GC...I don't know abt others but i would def give her due, and open a post also...😊

Its a team performance one person can never be at fault...Yet when your partner is a professional choreographer, its normal that she is be blamed by atleast 1 %
😉
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manesha76

Even if they are given the songs by the PH . Then to i think Shampa needs to know the weakness as i feel its job of Choreographer to make the performer look good . This what i do in my work .

However, there is a limit to what steps can be given to the performer...I feel shampa tried with the martial arts and the dramatics bit that failed and backfired as gurmeet cannot dance well...I am sure evn if remo sir or Terence choreographed Gurmeet and he did poorly due to his lack of dance skills; they would be criticised over Gurmeet despite being so renowned.
Edited by shopaholicNY - 12 years ago
stylish_VJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Yes even if its a team work, the choreographer will always be blamed by a small % ...Why this happens with star choreographers like Farah and Vaibhavi...I can list a dozen of their works that were criticized...
740920 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashti24

GC's wife name is Debina bonnerjee nt Drashti Dhami

😲

Now you'll say, The Sun doesn't move around the Earth... The Earth is not flat. 🥱 Drashti Dhami was, is, & always will be GC's wife. You guys are just jealous.