Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bambogli

What? That gif? It is relevant. It is apparent that manesha76 hates GC's wife Drashti Dhami; that's why she said that bold red part. 😡

I don't even know who drashti dhami is .. sorry .
but i am guessing thats his Wife , the girl who they showed int he first episode . ???
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Poor Shampa.. now i have some sympathy for her 😭 😭 and if Farah Khan or Vaibhavii will start choreography GC then i know there will be Farah and Vaibhavi fault for sure.. because no one will accept that GC cannot dance..

P.S i dont understant y people are arguing..?? Mods y dont u close this topic..?? GC fans are targetting on the poor choreographer.. Whats her fault?? Is she GC's choreographer so this is her fault??

😭I Fel very very sad for shampa 😭😭
bechare kitne talented ha
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rolzz

I have seen Shampa's last years performance... They were amazing.. But this year she has not delivered even 1%, makes me wonder if she was the actual choreographer!!

Yes she hasn't delivered even 10% of what she can actually do...She is an amazing performer and a star choreographer...I wonder what went wrong?

Mia1love thumbnail

Originally posted by: style_diva

Yes she hasn't delivered even 10% of what she can actually do...She is an amazing performer and a star choreographer...I wonder what went wrong?

Well i think we all know what went wrong. GC is her contestant. that limited her creativity and dance 90% to accommodate for GC.
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

what I don't agree with is fans blaming the poor choreographer and saying she did not choreograph the acts last year. There is nothing worse than someone not getting due credit for their work. If those making excuses for Gurmeet watch Shampa carefully, she did not miss a beat or a step. The same cannot be said about Gurmeet. Those blaming Shampa need to watch her choreography last season before pointing fingers. If your fav hero is weak, and concentrates more on dramatics and action sequences then it is not the choreographers fault. I am sorry but blaming Shampa for Gurmeet@s weak points is not done. Had it been someone else who shall not be named but whom Shampa has choreographed in the past the Devdas act would have been wonderful but alas!

Shampa is a wonderful choreographer, a very versatile and graceful performer and she has proved that last year...GC is not a trained dancer, it her job that she sees to it ki when he is upon stage he does a fair job...At such an early stage its not easy for him to perform like a pro, but as a choreographer its her job to see to it that he does good...Shampa did not miss any beat i agree, but because Gurmeet was not prepared well for this act, there were enough and more places where she fumbled...Dramatics and action seq are not incorporated by GC, Shampa has asked him to do so...Its a team act and both are equally resp...Not just GC or not just Shampa...but because she is the choreographer fingers would point towards her .001% more than GC
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

Well i think we all know what went wrong. GC is her contestant. that limited her creativity and dance 90% to accommodate for GC.

yes agree
shampa ka kia kasoor
Mia1love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

😭I Fel very very sad for shampa 😭😭

bechare kitne talented ha

No Need to be Sad over Shampa and her fate right now .
Yes she is going through a Bad phase.
as long as she dances well and continues to try to work with that has been handed to her, She MIGHT have a chance .

otherwise. at this rate i am Hoping she gets eliminated in the next few weeks. its torture to watch such an amazing talented person receiving 21 .. .. thats a LOW BLOW ..
51559 thumbnail

Great..!! 👏 👏 well said MIA..
51559 thumbnail

No Need to be Sad over Shampa and her fate right now .
Yes she is going through a Bad phase.
as long as she dances well and continues to try to work with that has been handed to her, She MIGHT have a chance .

otherwise. at this rate i am Hoping she gets eliminated in the next few weeks. its torture to watch such an amazing talented person receiving 21 .. .. thats a LOW BLOW ..

Not a choreographer fault.. Thats it.. !

605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Not a choreographer fault.. Thats it.. !

100% agree