Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

605921 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

shampa awaaz uthao hum tumhare saath hain😆

PS: remo gave GC only 7 marks😡biased judge😡woh kya jaane dance ke baarein meindance sikhna h toh to koi goorru se sikhe😳

GC fans ye anyaay hain sarasar anyaay😆we will protest against this atyachaar😆

remo is biased 😲 😲 shampa is not good chreographer 😲 floor is sliipery
judjes are jealous 😲
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what I don't agree with is fans blaming the poor choreographer and saying she did not choreograph the acts last year. There is nothing worse than someone not getting due credit for their work. If those making excuses for Gurmeet watch Shampa carefully, she did not miss a beat or a step. The same cannot be said about Gurmeet. Those blaming Shampa need to watch her choreography last season before pointing fingers. If your fav hero is weak, and concentrates more on dramatics and action sequences then it is not the choreographers fault. I am sorry but blaming Shampa for Gurmeet@s weak points is not done. Had it been someone else who shall not be named but whom Shampa has choreographed in the past the Devdas act would have been wonderful but alas!
meghagurung thumbnail
yes gurmeet want relax when he perform so per share on him gc need too come down and enjoy the dance waiting for his best performance
keep going gc we with you all the best ...do your best
605921 thumbnail

haan bhai gooorruu ki koi galti nhi thi...ab floor slippery tha toh bechara kare vi to kya kare😲

😆😆 hahahahahha

Word Count: 1

DrModel thumbnail

Sirf Gurmeet ke liye floor slippery tha kya?not for the other participants?
What rubbish..blind fans please ..i beseech you to post logic arguments in your favourite hero's defense
Edited by shopaholicNY - 12 years ago
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

Sirf Gurmeet ke liye slippery tha kya?not for the other participants?
What rubbish..blind fans please ..i beseech you to post logic arguments in your favourite hero's defense

G Sirf gurmeet ke lye tha 😆😆😆
DrModel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

G Sirf gurmeet ke lye tha 😆😆😆

OMG conspiracy!!the judges; the other participants; the other choreographers..sab dargaye!!!Gurmeet aayega aur chajayega!!isiliye!!ISILIYE!!isiliye unonhe gurmeet ke aane se pehle floor slippery kardiya!!!unko pata hai, gurmeet ko dekh ke toh sari duniya hiljayegi toh they had to do something to save themselves from the best dancer.ever.tsk tsk..JDJ wallo ghor anyaay hai yeh toh😉
Edited by shopaholicNY - 12 years ago
246851 thumbnail

the problem with GC is he is way too stiff. He needs to loosen up while dancing. Plus he should focus on his dance rather than publicizing himself everywhere on every channel. Shampa is one of the best choreographer. She is trying to work on him hope he too improves over time.

agreed. I think the concept was amazing like remo said and execution was good too. Shampa cannot give gurmeet steps which he cannot do, he cannot do a barrel turn, or piroutte that she can give them to him. Within her restrictions, she did an amazing concept, who would have thought 3 devdas mixed this way.

The duty of execution just does not depend on the choreographer alone.
DrModel thumbnail

OMG u think i am a goorruu fangirl🤗abh pls tell this to the droolers too they always use the hater spray when i am around😭

LOL no no no..i dont think that...i was agreeing with you and carrying on with the sarcasm...please no need to talk to the droolers..vaise bhi they wont understand what i m saying..unko tho sirf drooling samajh aati hai
246851 thumbnail

PS: remo gave GC only 7 marks😡biased judge😡woh kya jaane dance ke baarein meindance sikhna h toh to koi goorru se sikhe😳

GC fans ye anyaay hain sarasar anyaay😆we will protest against this atyachaar😆

DT talk:
please refrain from using such words for the celeb or fans while making your point. Stick to the topic and u have enough material to state your point properly.