Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I don't think honey bunch I know I'm πŸ˜‰

you should know coolbie doesn't mean a viewbie.. I'm not a viewbie so umm that doesn't apply.. out from the window..

what else? Cursing GC fans? Annoying is a curse? what dictionary are you referring to please can a have the link 😳

and If you think annoy is a curse word be it so.. I'm a bad bad person 😈 I don't appreciate people who can't dance in a dance show.. I don't like people who curse non fans and make FB pages for them.. and I also don't like extremly obsessed fans who fight with me for no reason.. Ohh I'm so bad.. πŸ₯±

pullu ...for these ppl GC is real ka Ram

these girsl wish ill will for that person in real life ...they clearly want that person to suffer in real life just bcz they don't like their Fav ... ...and this was said by some of his fans in his some chat club forum ...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

pullu ...for these ppl GC is real ka Ram

these girsl wish ill will for that person in real life ...they clearly want that person to suffer in real life just bcz they don't like their Fav ... ...and this was said by some of his fans in his some chat club forum ...

It's okay Rowdy.. hey are only doing wrong to themselves.. it doesn't affect anybody but them..

tum mujhe Raavan samajh lo πŸ˜†
707763 thumbnail
What FB pages for NON fans? Can someone kindly share with me?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

people who don't like GC.. Fb pages dedicated to them.. cursing and hating them.. so cool ehhh 🀒

I have not seen any.. I just got to know this right now..
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

yeh log bahut pahuchi huyi cheez hain πŸ˜‰ ... love GC and his wife otherwise u r gonna be hated πŸ˜†

kis ko nahin bash kiya inn logon ne then they expect love for GC in reply πŸ˜‰

namoona issi thread mein dekh lo ...r they ready to understand what other person is tryng to say ??? no πŸ˜‰ ... bcz if their started doing how their motive will fulfill πŸ˜†

i still have screen shots of that page ...kabhi fursat mein will pm u πŸ˜‰
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

you love me ehh.. did you read it.. It was for you.. πŸ˜›

I LOVEEE my stalkers and you seem to be on top of that list since you keep a track record of all my activities.. so exciting.. OMGG..

I was commenting on GC's performances only when people came in to give me free ka faltu gyaan... can't remember who.. do you know them? 😳 some even said floor was slippery or his pants were too tight.. I'm sure you know them ehh..

now peace from my side.. even though I can sit here and have the largest of the debate with you but my girl I aint that free.. kya karoon kaam bhi karna hota hai..

I stay firm on my word.. If Gurmeet decides to dance in the show properly completing his steps and make eye contact with the audience I will definitely appreciate him for improvement but right now he is nothing more than a guy whose upper body is to stiff to move while he doesn't have control over his lower body..

I had so much fun princess..don't stop stalking me.. I'm sure you'll find many exciting things.. I'll try not to disappoint you..

stalking..lolzπŸ˜†
its an open public forum and everyone can read and check any thread on this forum...
you think ts stalking...chalo apna dil khush karloπŸ˜†

not all fans are blind fans , we know the difference between criticism & bashing...you are just stereotyping ..

you have the right to criticize GC dance but you can't mock his fans...if you find their posts offensive ...report them (as purva said :p )

i have better things to do chillmahaul...meri stalking jdj forum tak hi hai...real stalkers to wo hain jo PV forum pohnch gaye GC ko criticize karne

bye bye

peace from my side
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: damonprincess

stalking..lolzπŸ˜†
its an open public forum and everyone can read and check any thread on this forum...
you think ts stalking...chalo apna dil khush karloπŸ˜†

not all fans are blind fans , we know the difference between criticism & bashing...you are just stereotyping ..

you have the right to criticize GC dance but you can't mock his fans...if you find their posts offensive ...report them (as purva said :p )

i have better things to do chillmahaul...meri stalking jdj forum tak hi hai...real stalkers to wo hain jo PV forum pohnch gaye GC ko criticize karne

bye bye

peace from my side

ARAY HAAAN.. qk logon ko pata nahi ke Mascara eyelashes pe lagate hain ya aankhon ke ooper.. kisi ko to batana parayga na πŸ˜†

tumhe kya pata mera dil kitna khush hua hai 😳

hawww weren't you stereotyping me before? mera bhi haq banta hai.. no hun I don't like reporting.. I better deal with em myself..

Cheers sweetie !!
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

first of all Welcome to JDJ forum Jalpari aka demonprincess ...welcome bcz i m seeing u here first time today

early i had to leave to cldn't reply to ur another post ...but now i have read few of ur posts here

i didn't get ur point ...

I replied to ur post properly on page 27 ... either u don;t wanna get it or not getting ... bcz i didn't get u r arguing abt what ? whatever 2-3 points u r making u already got the reply

whatever GC is facing in this forum is simply bcz of his fans and their behavior !!!!! ...PERIOD !!!!

seems like u wanna fight today πŸ˜‰...go ahead ...this had been happening since always right ? but yah this time don't waste time creating Hate pages on Facebook πŸ˜‰

abt GC's EX fans ? who ex fans ? me , kuls and Avi ????? 🀣 ..

when , where ??? guys when we were GC fans ????🀣 of yah thats why so many threads used to get locked in Geet page and so many fights or so many hate pages abt us, We were haters and blah blah blah bcz we were GC Fans 🀣

oh common ...even u girls know we never liked GC ...whatever it was for short term it was all bcz of maan ...and thats too Longgg time back ... I think GC got bashed enough in Geet forum too right ? so we r dragging his personal life here ...here we r simply focusing on his Dancing

so my request ...if u watch JDJ and has come to this forum ... enjoy watching the show , take part in discussions , and defend GC in civilized manner ... just don;t look for fights

mini-reet are you blind??? no offense to you but im in this forum right from day 1...mujhe nahi dekha ...how is it possible πŸ˜•

not interested in your short term maan love kathaπŸ˜ƒ

but acha huwa you explained it how you used to basg GC in geet forum and you hate him for no reason etc etc etcπŸ˜‰

you ,avi and other deedians inki tareef karne ki zarurt nahi...like you said everyone knows about your bashing history

so you are repeating the same history here ...period

no stopped you from enjoying show & discussing it...but your motive is instigating us

you are so desperate to drag GC personal life in discussions & bash him πŸ˜†
remember when you sent hate messages to GC fb account & celebrated on Gurti page when GC deleted his accountπŸ˜‰ kuch yad aya???

first ravi kisan AT but it seems no one likes him so ab koi aisa contestant who can dance ...and mini ko isha sherwani mil gai..lolzπŸ˜†

lage raho ...i was ignoring you for so long because i know ...in tiloo mai tel nahi...tum jesi thi wesi hi raho hogi

TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: damonprincess

)

i think u r really confused ... if someone is Criticisng GC in PV forum ( i m sure if its bcz of JDJ when that forum mod must have closed the thread otherwsie that criticism must be bcz of his acting πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...) that does not mean U come and generalize everyone here in jDJ forum and put blame on us ...

we r here in JDJ forum and talking abt this show and things happen in this show ...good or bad we will talk ... if anyone is bashing ur GC in PV forum plz go there and protect him ...its JDJ forum

kya log kuch bhi type karne aa jaate hain
707763 thumbnail
Oh.

So inn logon ko fb hate pages banakar thand parti hai? Awwie atleast something to cool them down ?

Ill wait for the screen shots. Also if you find links, please share

Im wondering that Facebook Legal Age is 13. Everybody under the age of 13 needs parental consent. Girlies, are your mom n dad aware of your virtual existance? I hope so. Going against the law at such a small age isn't something to be proud of.