Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: damonprincess

don't know why are you so worked up about whole ex fan thing...lagta hai maine dukti raag pe hath rakh dia...oopsπŸ˜†

Nahi yaar Seriously bahut dhookhti rag pe haath rakh diya...hai ki main kabhi kissi ki fan thi...aab nahi hoon...😭
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuls11

NO dont Say that please...seriously its not simple stalker.. you will not like one fine morning a page dedicated to you on FB will open...where u mother father...cousin.,...rather padosan will be punished for being ur frnd... Freedon of expression is 100% used there...πŸ˜†

It's okay Kuls.. only tells how low life they are.. doesn't affect me a thing..😳
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuls11

Nahi yaar Seriously bahut dhookhti rag pe haath rakh diya...hai ki main kabhi kissi ki fan thi...aab nahi hoon...😭

dekho na fark bhi nahi padta tumre fan hone na hone se kisi ko..
i feel so sorry for you😭

BatameezDil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

It's okay Kuls.. only tells how low life they are.. doesn't affect me a thng..😳

wow...someone was talking about GC fans making personal attacks on other fansπŸ€ͺ

well i think you just defined yourself 😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

wow...someone was talking about GC fans making personal attacks on other fansπŸ€ͺ

well i think you just defined yourself 😳

I was talking about the people who make FB pages cursing people who don't like GC..I'm pretty sure they are low life.. who else would do such a thing..πŸ˜•

Ummm.. I think you are able to comprehend better.. try one more time.. You'll definitely succeed..

You've been defining yourself from so long so I thought why not give it a try.. but see I failed 😭
BatameezDil thumbnail

I was talking about the people who make FB pages cursing people who don't like GC..I'm pretty sure they are low life.. who else would do such a thing..πŸ˜•

Ummm.. I think you are able to comprehend better.. try one more time.. You'll definitely succeed..

You've been defining yourself from so long so I thought why not give it a try.. but see I failed 😭

..."so yo think you are smart??"🀣
lets talk about IF first...wese bhi fb issues are not related to IF and you are viewbies so you must know the rulesπŸ˜›
so i saw a comment in dance critique thread ,someone was cursing GC fans ...tsk tsk
im sure such people are the ones you are talking about ..the low life

who else would do such a thing πŸ˜•

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

..."so yo think you are smart??"🀣
lets talk about IF first...wese bhi fb issues are not related to IF and you are viewbies so you must know the rulesπŸ˜›
so i saw a comment in dance critique thread ,someone was cursing GC fans ...tsk tsk
im sure such people are the ones you are talking about ..the low life

who else would do such a thing πŸ˜•

I don't think honey bunch I know I'm πŸ˜‰

you should know coolbie doesn't mean a viewbie.. I'm not a viewbie so umm that doesn't apply.. out from the window..

what else? Cursing GC fans? Annoying is a curse? what dictionary are you referring to please can a have the link 😳

and If you think annoy is a curse word be it so.. I'm a bad bad person 😈 I don't appreciate people who can't dance in a dance show.. I don't like people who curse non fans and make FB pages for them.. and I also don't like extremly obsessed fans who fight with me for no reason.. Ohh I'm so bad.. πŸ₯±
BatameezDil thumbnail

I don't think honey bunch I know I'm πŸ˜‰

you should know coolbie doesn't mean a viewbie.. I'm not a viewbie so umm that doesn't apply.. out from the window..

what else? Cursing GC fans? Annoying is a curse? what dictionary are you referring to please can a have the link 😳

and If you think annoy is a curse word be it so.. I'm a bad bad person 😈 I don't appreciate people who can't dance in a dance show.. I don't like people who curse non fans and make FB pages for them.. and I also don't like extremly obsessed fans who fight with me for no reason.. Ohh I'm so bad.. πŸ₯±

wow you are justifying your comment πŸ˜†
sorry i didn't know that JDJ forum is for Discussions on fans and how annoying they are
that thread should be renamed ...title should be GC Fans critique corner
after all we are here to criticize fans

@bold...last time i checked GC was the one who is participating in dance show ...not his fans
so why were you criticizing GC fans?? πŸ˜› lolz

even i don't like such fans who provoke & rile up other fans, bash them in the name of criticism & freedom of speech and make stupid hate pages & then edit their bashing posts and act as if nothing happened ...and mujhsa koi pyara koi masoom nahi haiπŸ˜†
Edited by damonprincess - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

wow you are justifying your comment πŸ˜†
sorry i didn't know that JDJ forum is for Discussions on fans and how annoying they are
that thread should be renamed ...title should be GC Fans critique corner
after all we are here to criticize fans

@bold...last time i checked GC was the one who is participating in dance show ...not his fans
so why were you criticizing GC fans?? πŸ˜› lolz

even i don't like such fans who provoke & rile up other fans, bash them in the name of criticism & freedom of speech and make stupid hate pages & then edit their bashing posts and act as if nothing happened ...and mujhsa koi pyara koi masoom nahi haiπŸ˜†

you love me ehh.. did you read it.. It was for you.. πŸ˜›

I LOVEEE my stalkers and you seem to be on top of that list since you keep a track record of all my activities.. so exciting.. OMGG..

I was commenting on GC's performances only when people came in to give me free ka faltu gyaan... can't remember who.. do you know them? 😳 some even said floor was slippery or his pants were too tight.. I'm sure you know them ehh..

now peace from my side.. even though I can sit here and have the largest of the debate with you but my girl I aint that free.. kya karoon kaam bhi karna hota hai..

I stay firm on my word.. If Gurmeet decides to dance in the show properly completing his steps and make eye contact with the audience I will definitely appreciate him for improvement but right now he is nothing more than a guy whose upper body is too stiff to move while he doesn't have control over his lower body..

I had so much fun princess..don't stop stalking me.. I'm sure you'll find many exciting things.. I'll try not to disappoint you..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
first of all Welcome to JDJ forum Jalpari aka demonprincess ...welcome bcz i m seeing u here first time today

early i had to leave to cldn't reply to ur another post ...but now i have read few of ur posts here

i didn't get ur point ...

I replied to ur post properly on page 27 ... either u don;t wanna get it or not getting ... bcz i didn't get u r arguing abt what ? whatever 2-3 points u r making u already got the reply

whatever GC is facing in this forum is simply bcz of his fans and their behavior !!!!! ...PERIOD !!!!

seems like u wanna fight today πŸ˜‰...go ahead ...this had been happening since always right ? but yah this time don't waste time creating Hate pages on Facebook πŸ˜‰

abt GC's EX fans ? who ex fans ? me , kuls and Avi ????? 🀣 ..

when , where ??? guys when we were GC fans ????🀣 of yah thats why so many threads used to get locked in Geet page and so many fights or so many hate pages abt us, We were haters and blah blah blah bcz we were GC Fans 🀣

oh common ...even u girls know we never liked GC ...whatever it was for short term it was all bcz of maan ...and thats too Longgg time back ... I think GC got bashed enough in Geet forum too right ? so we r dragging his personal life here ...here we r simply focusing on his Dancing

so my request ...if u watch JDJ and has come to this forum ... enjoy watching the show , take part in discussions , and defend GC in civilized manner ... just don;t look for fights
Edited by TheRowdiest - 12 years ago