Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

which one Niagara?

I don't care if the ex fans like my posts or current fans hate my posts.. I will say what I feel about the show..

show me the post where I said anything about people should not criticize Ravi?? I know you can't because I haven't said anything of that sort.. I believe in freedom of speech.. I wish other people did too..

FYI I don't rile up anybody.. you can't classify or stereotype me.. next time choose your words wisely and come up with a better argument..I'm not really enjoying this one πŸ˜ƒ

*yawn*

freedom of speech πŸ€”
freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to provoke fans just because they love a celebrity & think he is the best

just saw your criticism on GC fans in dance critique corner thread ...seriously ???
commenting about annoying fans in dance critique thread

this is what you call freedom of speech & constructive criticism

kya double standards hainπŸ‘
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuls11

NO dont Say that please...seriously its not simple stalker.. you will not like one fine morning a page dedicated to you on FB will open...where u mother father...cousin.,...rather padosan will be punished for being ur frnd... Freedon of expression is 100% used there...πŸ˜†

Bingo kuls...πŸ˜†
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail

NO dont Say that please...seriously its not simple stalker.. you will not like one fine morning a page dedicated to you on FB will open...where u mother father...cousin.,...rather padosan will be punished for being ur frnd... Freedon of expression is 100% used there...πŸ˜†

lolz kuls...you are funny🀣
ok now i know.. who was that Gurti fan whose GC love died when GC signed PV🀣
Silentsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: happygolucky

May be in both CC and FB...purani aadat hain enki They need to focus on stiff body syndrome.🀣

DAMN..DAMN...I posted by true view...Ki he was out of sync...subh se abhi tak mera ID stalking hub bana hua hai...and I know na kiskaaa...MID hai...πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.. KAL Kii taaja khabar...main hum tum minie kahin shine na karee...πŸ˜†...Seriously ek baad bhagwaan ko gaalt bol doongi to ukse bhakat mujhe nahi khayenge...lakin kissi ko bol doon...to uske bhkaat...EX ...Y ...Z pata nahi kya kya lee aaye...Kitna nanha sa dil se true fan ka comment tha to make him imptove...😭...kya bana diya...uspe main kisko LIKE karne se pehle permission leni hongi
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

DAMN..DAMN...I posted by true view...Ki he was out of sync...subh se abhi tak mera ID stalking hub bana hua hai...and I know na kiskaaa...MID hai...πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.. KAL Kii taaja khabar...main hum tum minie kahin shine na karee...πŸ˜†...Seriously ek baad bhagwaan ko gaalt bol doongi to ukse bhakat mujhe nahi khayenge...lakin kissi ko bol doon...to uske bhkaat...EX ...Y ...Z pata nahi kya kya lee aaye...Kitna nanha sa dil se true fan ka comment tha to make him imptove...😭...kya bana diya...uspe main kisko LIKE karne se pehle permission leni hongi

Very true kuls...ab personal attacks and graphics post hone shuru honge...they are expert in these tactics πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: damonprincess

lolz kuls...you are funny🀣
ok now i know.. who was that Gurti fan whose GC love died when GC signed PV🀣

πŸ˜†
SEE overlove leading to hyper imagination,,,,,Iys oke...ase hota hai... I know you will give proof...thats who is hyperimaginative...Actuallly my love died for gc maniacs after they made grand abusive page against us in FB...And I was never gurti fan dear not before not...after GEET...I like him...haan uske fans se jaoor khundas hai...per uska gussa main uspe kyoon nikaloongi...Pooja to main pehle bhi uski nahi karti to aab karoongi...jo uske mandir main uskee bhaktoon ke liye roj ghanti bajaoon...πŸ˜†...
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail

tsk tsk...

you are giving yourself too much importance πŸ˜†
you think i need a MID to stalk you🀣
anyways thanks for showing your true jalwaπŸ˜‰
ID jin log ne stalk ki hogi unko pata lag gaya hoga ke fan banne ka natak end huwa kisi ka πŸ˜›

jab samne izzat afzai kar sakti hun aur karti hun then hates pages kyun ??

itna bhi kya darna...jo dar gaya wo hmmmπŸ˜†
BatameezDil thumbnail

πŸ˜†
SEE overlove leading to hyper imagination,,,,,Iys oke...ase hota hai... I know you will give proof...thats who is hyperimaginative...Actuallly my love died for Gc maniacs after they made grand abusive page against us in FB...And I was never gurti fan dear not before not...after GEET...I like him...haan uske fans se jaoor khundas hai...per uska gussa main uspe kyoon nikaloongi...Pooja to main pehle bhi uski nahi karti to aab karoongi...jo uske mandir main uskee bhaktoon ke liye roj ghanti bajaoon...πŸ˜†...

why are you telling me story of GC maniacs and their grand activities on FB??
tumre love se mujhe kya lena dena love mare ya jiyeπŸ€”

kuls ..tum kabi aik ki fan for some reason, kabi dosre ki fan for other reason and in the end you portray yourself as neutral fan ...so πŸ‘ for you...well done,good job, keep it up ...its your personal choice πŸ˜›

no one asked you to utarofy aarti of GC...is kaam ke liye bhi honge log ...kisi ne pocha nahi tumseπŸ˜›

don't know why are you so worked up about whole ex fan thing...lagta hai maine dukti raag pe hath rakh dia...oopsπŸ˜†

Edited by damonprincess - 12 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygolucky

Very true kuls...ab personal attacks and graphics post hone shuru honge...they are expert in these tactics πŸ˜†

avi apni tarah samjh rakha hai kya???πŸ˜†
don't worry im not a coward , izzat afzai jab bhi ki aapki samne hi ki...πŸ˜‰
and i don't run to virmaan cafe for help when someone reply to me in celeb ranking threadπŸ˜†
ab apni imagination ke gohday sambhal ke rakho...some of my friends are also in TVC...they told me about your rona dhona there🀣
you asked them to report my comment in celeb raking thread🀣

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: damonprincess

*yawn*

freedom of speech πŸ€”
freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to provoke fans just because they love a celebrity & think he is the best

just saw your criticism on GC fans in dance critique corner thread ...seriously ???
commenting about annoying fans in dance critique thread

this is what you call freedom of speech & constructive criticism

kya double standards hainπŸ‘

Double Yawns.. Sorry I didn't read neither do I intend to..