Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

double standards is all what I see here..

For the record I was never a Gurmeet fan as somebody just said his ex fans are criticising him..

Gurmeet a good dancer is the same as Katrina being a national award worthy actress..πŸ€ͺ

lolz ..you are not ex GC fan then why are you so worked up about it πŸ˜›
you falls in 2nd category who love to rile up phangurlz of TV soaps...the BW forum Phans

you are right about double standards ...
ravi kisan AT is used for mocking gurmeet & his "pankhas" but gurmeet fans can't criticize mr ravi kisan in GC AT

you have the right to criticize gurmeet for his stiffness and even make fun of him but gurmeet fans can't criticize Ravi for his cheap & vulgar dance moves and nutanki 🀒

and btw some of the ex-fans are happily liking your posts😳

Edited by damonprincess - 12 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail

If only people understand Purvi..

I have been calmly saying what his weakness is.. I never bashed bashed him.. this is a show and we will criticize the people we don't like.. I would not have had nay problem with Gurmeet but his fans are making me dislike him more..

really???
this your first post in Ravi AT when forum opened and you were already tired of GC fans & their gooorooo gooorrrooo

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/59171280

WHERE IS EVERYBODY??

Ravi is the best.. everyone say YES 🀣

The forum is all Gu-rrruuu Gu-ruuu.. Im so tired and ohh yeah if not Gu-ruuu then Gopi Vau opppsss Ex Gopi Vau

so tell me whats your problem with GC fans & their guru posts???
why GC posts were bothering Ravi's fans??? 😳

BatameezDil thumbnail
get your facts right then talk about double standards, criticism and blah blah blah
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aliciakeys

I don't think his dancing is strong. Hope the judges look at talent rather than fan votes when eliminating contestants.

He is a pathetic dancer. I feel sorry of Shampa
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: damonprincess

lolz ..you are not ex GC fan then why are you so worked up about it πŸ˜›
you falls in 2nd category who love to rile up phangurlz of TV soaps...the BW forum Phans

you are right about double standards ...
ravi kisan AT is used for mocking gurmeet & his "pankhas" but gurmeet fans can't criticize mr ravi kisan in GC AT

you have the right to criticize gurmeet for his stiffness and even make fun of him but gurmeet fans can't criticize Ravi for his cheap & vulgar dance moves and nutanki 🀒

and btw some of the ex-fans are happily liking your posts😳

which one Niagara?

I don't care if the ex fans like my posts or current fans hate my posts.. I will say what I feel about the show..

show me the post where I said anything about people should not criticize Ravi?? I know you can't because I haven't said anything of that sort.. I believe in freedom of speech.. I wish other people did too..

FYI I don't rile up anybody.. you can't classify or stereotype me.. next time choose your words wisely and come up with a better argument..I'm not really enjoying this one πŸ˜ƒ
Silentsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: happygolucky

He is a pathetic dancer. I feel sorry of Shampa

Maam Happygolucky...Please enlighten me...Did u got you brain scanned because I dint recently but someone is claiming back to back ...she knows completely and just read the report...and defined us EX...patient of overlove leading to hyperimagination syndrome...DID you DID youπŸ˜†...

Or Is it we are agsin target of someone Stalking syndrome...πŸ˜†...Weree will be our name now...FB or CC...or both πŸ˜†

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: damonprincess

really???
this your first post in Ravi AT when forum opened and you were already tired of GC fans & their gooorooo gooorrrooo

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/59171280

so tell me whats your problem with GC fans & their guru posts???
why GC posts were bothering Ravi's fans??? 😳

Read it again it will make sense.. I totally understand how you don't get it in the first time..

Still didn't get it?

Okay look at the post I meant in this thread about the fans and then look at my post in the AT?? I clearly said the forum is all Gurmeet which is true forum was all gurmeeet gurmeet at that time when the Mods didn't merge all his threads into one.. So I have been talking about the fans all this time.. DuuuHHH

Did it make sense to you?? if not It's okay I see where you're coming from

and stop stalking me.. well actually don't.. I like my stalkers 😳
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Maam Happygolucky...Please enlighten me...Did u got you brain scanned because I dint recently but someone is claiming back to back ...she knows completely and just read the report...and defined us EX...patient of overlove leading to hyperimagination syndrome...DID you DID youπŸ˜†...

Or Is it we are agsin target of someone Stalking syndrome...πŸ˜†...Weree will be our name now...FB or CC...or both πŸ˜†

May be in both CC and FB...purani aadat hain enkiπŸ˜† They need to focus on stiff body syndrome.🀣
happygolucky thumbnail

Read it again it will make sense.. I totally understand how you don't get it in the first time..

Still didn't get it?

Okay look at the post I meant in this thread about the fans and then look at my post in the AT?? I clearly said the forum is all Gurmeet which is true forum was all gurmeeet gurmeet at that time when the Mods didn't merge all his threads into one.. So I have been talking about the fans all this time.. DuuuHHH

Did it make sense to you?? if not It's okay I see where you're coming from

Good reply my fellow ravi kissanians. Replywa bahut hi jaroori tha...πŸ˜†.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

NO dont Say that please...seriously its not simple stalker.. you will not like one fine morning a page dedicated to you on FB will open...where u mother father...cousin.,...rather padosan will be punished for being ur frnd... Freedon of expression is 100% used there...πŸ˜†