Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

no one is targeting GC either , no one mocks him ... even if its happening now it has all started when they started attacking members personally last week when ppl criticized his dance in proper way ...yet not a single non GC fan has ever used the word Mad, thappad, idiot , dimaag se paidal and so many more

first of all no constructive criticism is allowed in this forum ...u say a simple thing against GC and lots of ppl report it hence mod had to close it ... someone opened a threads posting Gc's blog said he is trained by shaimak and GC fans started bashing that member and thread had to get close

more than anyone else GC fans need to understand the difference between mockery and constructive criticism ...when show started last week , everything was fine , as soon after first dance non GC fans said anything against him these ppl just started left right center and this actually leads more bashing of that particular actor

when that one actor fans insult members what they expect in return ? chk gia thread , Gia lands herself to big trouble , all those ppl who criticize GC has done same with Gia too but gia fans has not attacked a single member personally but tried to debate but GC fans does not even know how to debate

correction please
GC fans ko pagal kuttay ne aa kar nai kata tha that they started attacking members personally πŸ˜›
anyone can find & read those posts when forum started ...action ho to uska reaction hota hai...koi pagal nahi yahan jo bina reason member ko kaat khaye

@red
check this read and you will know that everyone criticized GC's Performance ...and GC fans liked those posts

DANCE CRITIQUE CORNER *not a gushing thread*

and about GC training in shamk dawar institute ...many members answered to such posts & explained it but some ppl bring this topic again n again just to have some funπŸ˜‰ kisi ki explanation samjh mai aati nahi

here is reply by member who is not GC fan...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/59732217

Learning dance for a few months doesn't make him trained. In that amount of time, you can barely learn anything. Being a trained dancer and joining few classes is a different thing. And also, Shiamak Davar's classes need more time, I know this because my cousin has been learning from his academy and he was still learning basics even after 6 months. Now, GC obviously performs better than many others but you can not say that he is a dancer or is trained as its quite obvious that he is not.
P.S: Not a GC fan...

i hope this helps you😊

when a GC fan opened a thread about changing choreographer ...almost all GC fans said shampa is good choreographer ,they supported shampa but some members turned that post into war zone and they instigated other forum members that GCians are against shampa so another thread was opened that we want another celebrity for shampa

ab is instigation ko mai kya naam doon??? raba ve rabba rabbaπŸ˜‰

meri sari explanation jaye gi bhaad mai...i know that but phir bhi sir khapa rahi hun😳

Edited by damonprincess - 12 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

and GC fans r not criticizing anyone ? right ? in their AT ... Ravi, and in main forum too, be it Sanath , or anyone whom they didn't criticism ? i think criticizing others is not bashing for u guys but criticizing GC if a ghor paap ... πŸ˜‰

and member bashing ki baat hi mat karo ...atleast anyone else does not stoop to this level to bash members or attack them personally ...they simply criticism a Celeb who is a public figure

Member bashing is daily ritual for them. Last year...they opened the FB page for this purpose yaad hain na...phir enhe woh fourm seπŸ˜†. Ab yeh log graphics post karna shuru karenge.πŸ˜†
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mulan12

@ Red - Here is the Answer .

Gurmeet Choudhary: Debina gives me moral support for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5'

:
Gurmeet Choudhary: Debina gives me moral support for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5'
comments 0

The Punar Vivah actor is upbeat about improving his performances on the reality show

Gurmeet Choudhary has no spare time these days. He is busy shooting for Shashi Sumeet Productions' daily soap Punar Vivah on Zee and then rehearsing for his performances on Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. Shooting for a daily soap is hectic by itself and the pressure only increases when you do a reality show at the same time. Gurmeet was aware of it but he accepted the offer because of his wife Debina.

Though it meant they will hardly have any time together, Debina, who is a dancer herself, urged Gurmeet to be a part of Jhalak and promised not to complain about his busy schedule. "When I was offered Jhalak I got very excited but at the same time I was also worried about time management. Debina and I get very little time together but my wife took the call and promised to dance with me while practising. She fully supported me which gave me the confidence to take it on. She is an excellent and fabulous dancer," said Gurmeet. Debina also promised to give him tips on his performances. Gurmeet is not willing to reveal what she has said so far, but says he is not worried about eliminations as he is in two pairs of good hands ' Debina and his choreographer Shampa Sonathalia. "I got double lucky when I got Shampa as my partner and choreographer. She is an incredible dancer and I call her 'Guru ma'," he says. "I am not scared. My home minister Debina is present at almost all my rehearsals to give me moral support, so my final performance is the best I can do." With eliminations starting next week, we are sure Gurmeet's fans are keeping their fingers crossed that they will get to see more of their fave dancer. Can the two women behind Gurmeet's performances ensure that?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/gurmeet-choudhary-debina-gives-me-moral-support-for-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-5/

@ Blue - He is getting too many tips which is confusing him maybe.

@ Pink
- Is it fair to blame Shampa ??? Really Really Really Is Shampa to blame????

Even after two bad performances still busy in promoting his better half instead of concentrating and using every free time for rehearsals and practice.

Debina should go and learn her dressing sense or acting than wasting time on GC's sets. He doesn't need her help. He can do way better without her. All the best GC!

51559 thumbnail
Is this topic still ALIVE? 😲 😲
aliciakeys thumbnail
I don't think his dancing is strong. Hope the judges look at talent rather than fan votes when eliminating contestants.
Edited by aliciakeys - 12 years ago
246851 thumbnail
Keep to the topic, do not drag celebs not part of jdj
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
GC and shampa both shld b blamed equally.
GC seems 2 b inhibited and not comfortable with sm of th steps. tht DEVD ka step in th begining. wat was tht?????????????????/ smhow his bodylanguage indicates tht he's not giving his 100% . i may b wrong here, but thts th vibe i got frm him.
Shampa also needs to focus on GC's comfort zones. as a choreo, its her job 2 conceptualize on his strengths. jus bcoz shampa has done a gud job last season doesn't mean she's not doin any mistakes now.
i hope shampa takes a cue frm tht sushil's choreo. though sushil is a bad dancer, his choreo always selectd th steps n concepts which suited him most. his gaonwala look in lagaan act was a masterstroke. tht guy really got into th charactr as he felt very comfortable with it.
i hope shampa does smthing like tht with GC.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
double standards is all what I see here..

For the record I was never a Gurmeet fan as somebody just said his ex fans are criticising him..

Gurmeet a good dancer is the same as Katrina being a national award worthy actress..πŸ€ͺ
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

double standards is all what I see here..

For the record I was never a Gurmeet fan as somebody just said his ex fans are criticising him..

Gurmeet a good dancer is the same as Katrina being a national award worthy actress..πŸ€ͺ

I also don't qualify for this 'ex-fan' category.. I have no clue what he does other than JDJ and Pati patni aur woh in the past. πŸ˜• So randomly clubbing everyone together and using hater spray on them is vary offensive IMO. Also nothing can justify the member bashing that goes on in GC AT. Simply because other members are not allowed to post there and defend themselves; one does not get the free ground to bash them there.. ATs should not be used for anything other than appreciating your favourite. Talking about other participants should also not be allowed there because of the same reason.. I am sure GC supporters won't like Ravi fans entering GC AT and defending Ravi there.. so he should not be criticized there.. as simple as that 😊

I agree that there is GC bashing going on in the forum.. but that's why the report button is there for.. using that instead of bashing those members or using hater spray collectively will be much better.. because not everyone who says GC is a bad dancer or stiff dancer is bashing him πŸ˜› And that 'tight slap' statement is very offensive IMO..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: purva

I also don't qualify for this 'ex-fan' category.. I have no clue what he does other than JDJ and Pati patni aur woh in the past. πŸ˜• So randomly clubbing everyone together and using hater spray on them is vary offensive IMO. Also nothing can justify the member bashing that goes on in GC AT. Simply because other members are not allowed to post there and defend themselves; one does not get the free ground to bash them there.. ATs should not be used for anything other than appreciating your favourite. Talking about other participants should also not be allowed there because of the same reason.. I am sure GC supporters won't like Ravi fans entering GC AT and defending Ravi there.. so he should not be criticized there.. as simple as that 😊

I agree that there is GC bashing going on in the forum.. but that's why the report button is there for.. using that instead of bashing those members or using hater spray collectively will be much better.. because not everyone who says GC is a bad dancer or stiff dancer is bashing him πŸ˜› And that 'tight slap' statement is very offensive IMO..

If only people understand Purvi..

I have been calmly saying what his weakness is.. I never bashed bashed him.. this is a show and we will criticize the people we don't like.. I would not have had nay problem with Gurmeet but his fans are making me dislike him more..