Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faria86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: manesha76

It was bad idea to portray Devdas on Gurmeet in JDJ . Shampa needs to see GC's weakness & strength . Shampa is GC's partner so even she needs to dance little more . Shampa needs to make GC dance instead giving him stunts . She must use less stunts . Also needs to work on proper finishing touches .

GC is not trained dancer but he works hard on it . Also GC looks very much under pressure . GC needs to enjoy his dancing . He must not bother for marks . Everyone must stop putting pressure on GC . Otherwise he will falter .

i totally agree with u
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambibamby

He is a brilliant performer. I dot think shampa is doing a fair enough job with him. He has the talent, we saw it in Geet. The choreographer needs to put some effort in portraying it properly. I see more action moves then dancing. In Kurban hua, mahi ve, long the lashkara, and yamla pagla diwana gurmeet performed nicely. With correct choreographer who brought out his talent. Sorry but not satisfied with shampa.

all the name u gave vo performance tmney khud de khi hai ?? gurmeet kurbaan hua there were many cuts , one by one step leke full performance Telecast hua , yamla pagla in that he was same like jhalak , u can post that vedio here , har kisi ko funny laega that performance , mahi ve again cuts shot jod ke n in that only lifts they vo bhi ek lift ho gya record now second karo ...in this way un logo ne shoot kiya tha jdj se totally diffrent ynha apko bhot saarey taks nhi miltey only one take milta hai jismai capability hogi vhi kar payega , asa nhi ho sakta ek lift shoot ho gya 10 take mai now second karo ...i dont know on which bases his fans saying this '' he is a good dancer '' these 1o taks ke upar u r saying he is goos , its so funny n stupid ...they argue n bash people on that point '' trained dancer hona is differ n classes lena is differ '' if they know this little diffrence so how come they dont know about serial mai songs shot kese hotey hai
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Dayankinani ji..Wow what a name πŸ˜‰

What Shampa can do for GC is get him to do some yoga excercise which helps him relax..Loosen up his body...If he is in martial arts he has tendency to stiffen up...It is learned behavior...He can relax by doing so. Its not impossible...I have seen untrained average person becoming a winner on SYTYCD or a hiphop boy winning season...SO it is possible...Its upto GC or anyone else for the matter how bad they want to prove and win.
We have completely opposite case with Sushil...He is totally out of control dancer...Loose body...He needs to firm up, straighten up his posture, straight legs and feet...Not jumping running around...More control over his body and dance...What I dont understand is why is GC being picked on or being singled out so much?
There are atleast 3 other dancers like him.. So why pick on him? 😳

ye mujey yhi aa ke pata chala ki usney classes le hai may be geet show ke fans ko pata hoga but others ko yna aakey pata chala , if usney classes le hain that mean uski stifness tabhi kam ho jaani thi n if ek baar stifness chali jaati hai body open ho jaati hai so again stiff honey ka koi chance hi nhi hai coz this is a weak ness jo apney correct kar le so dubara nhi hogi coz body ka movment hi change ho jayega but i think he gave up classes coz of his stifnees , some people have these kind of stiffness in them jo jaati hi nhi hai ...he is bad dancer its not shamppa's fault , its his duty ki apna best dey , i must say gurmeet ki body ke saath gurmeet ka style bhi bhit stiff hai coz useey har kisi ka samaj nhi ata uskey liye asa teacher dund ke laao jiska usey samaj aaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...asa thick brain kid ke saath hota unhey har teacher ka samaj nhi ata in class coz their brain is to slowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

If u r talking about Pratyusha , then see her marks dear . About Gurmeet i have always maintain even from his Geet days that he has stiff upper body . This i have told to my friends . About Shampa i think we need to see whether she is good as she has partnered in only one JDJ & that too with Shushant . So i would like to see her Technics . About me i am in Dancing field . So now i think i have answered the questions . I think Pratyusha is physically weak .

One more thing this years JDJ have only 2 Fantastic dancers (ISHA & DARSHEEL) , Jayatiji is good dancer rest i think there is lots of scope for improvement .

u r in dancing field n u dont know what is flexcibily πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pls try in DID little master may be they can teach u , marks to sanat ko in logo se jyada diye hai but he was too bad ,vo sirf khada tha
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I hope his fans do what they did for him in BB..πŸ˜† they voted him so much when they were not supposed to..LMMAAOOO

No I don't like Toshi

exjectly , i dont like ravi kishan but i want vhi jeet jaaye atlest baaki logo se to better hi hai entertaining hai , nervous nhi hota same like bharti lokkes vise jese bhi ho but they both have strong personality , isha allready bhot acchi dancer hai vo jeetey na jeetey koi fark nhi padta ,ussey kisi ko prove nhi karna that she is brilliant but i want uska elimination na ho only bcs i have lalach uski good performancec ko leke , i want to c her dancing more n more even vo out ho jaaye uskey baad bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

one can not compare chang with GC ... chang was a non dancer while GC goes to dance classes daily
i don't understand if he is not trained dancer what he does in those dance classes ? i m not saying he is trained in salsa , contemporary etc but he does learn something in dance classes that it shld not be hard for him to perform in JDJ
he is going to dance classes since many years

that in bold was very funnyπŸ˜† ...i also dont know vo vnha karta kya tha itney din ...pecchey khada hokey dekhta hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...yaar jis admi ko dance classes ( jnha warm up session hota hai as yoga or arobic ) mai jaa ke stiffness kam nhi hui bechara YOGA kya kar lega usmai , now to uskey paas itna time bhi nhi hai , he was preparing himself for bollywood uskey liye vo dance classes n action classes jata tha vo SBS vedio to maney bhi dekha where he admitted this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...im surprised jo admi action karta hai usey yoga , aribic ki need hi nhi hoti , gurmeet ka case to classic hai bhayi 🀣
Edited by ANNMT - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree TM His and Shumpa dance was major disppointment...I dint expected that sort of zumbled up performance from them...as I have seen both past performances...
Shumpa chereogrpahy was very simple medocire so definetly she has'nt explored her strong choreography till now , if she will do it only future knows
But pleaseGurmeet didnt even do justice to that simple lamme choreography she designed for him. Given he has outdone himself from his previous performances. I would have agreed it was all Shumpa fault...There was full beat dance where he was not sync with most beats and even left most steps in between...and that particular segment was little contempory with simple Indian dance..
.His hand movement its not stiff body his hand movement were not at all crisp nor clean...He was missing beats and not completing single step..such simple steps.for even complete non-dancer... A person who has learned contempory should not miss beat and should have atleast clean hand movements...that what I atleast expect...Was that Shumpa fault too...
If anyone blame Shumpa for having such mediocre chereography equal blame goes too GC for not even doing justice to simple one...
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuls11

Agree TM His and Shumpa dance was major disppointment...I dint expected that sort of zumbled up performance from them...as I have seen both past performances...

Shumpa chereogrpahy was very simple medocire so definetly she has'nt explored her strong choreography till now , if she will do it only future knows
But pleaseGurmeet didnt even do justice to that simple lamme choreography she designed for him. Given he has outdone himself from his previous performances. I would have agreed it was all Shumpa fault...There was full beat dance where he was not sync with most beats and even left most steps in between...and that particular segment was little contempory with simple Indian dance..
.His hand movement its not stiff body his hand movement were not at all crisp nor clean...He was missing beats and not completing single step..such simple steps.for even complete non-dancer... A person who has learned contempory should not miss beat and should have atleast clean hand movements...that what I atleast expect...Was that Shumpa fault too...
If anyone blame Shumpa for having such mediocre chereography equal blame goes too GC for not even doing justice to simple one...

well said kulu
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Dayankinani ji..Wow what a name πŸ˜‰

What Shampa can do for GC is get him to do some yoga excercise which helps him relax..Loosen up his body...If he is in martial arts he has tendency to stiffen up...It is learned behavior...He can relax by doing so. Its not impossible...I have seen untrained average person becoming a winner on SYTYCD or a hiphop boy winning season...SO it is possible...Its upto GC or anyone else for the matter how bad they want to prove and win.
We have completely opposite case with Sushil...He is totally out of control dancer...Loose body...He needs to firm up, straighten up his posture, straight legs and feet...Not jumping running around...More control over his body and dance...What I dont understand is why is GC being picked on or being singled out so much?
There are atleast 3 other dancers like him.. So why pick on him? 😳

@red

GC is being picked up by some of his "ex-fans"πŸ˜›
these ex GC fans are intentionally riling up fans ...
most of the time fans are reacting to mocking threads by these ex-fans
these ppl are bitter about certain issuesπŸ˜† isliye har jaga apni frustration nikalne ajate πŸ˜›

the other group loves riling up soaps "phangurls" ...they are the one who complain about personal attacks by GC fans...

aray when you rile up fans & make fun of them ,get ready for their reaction...why complaining??
stop instigating & mocking fans ,they won't react ...simple

constructive criticism is always welcome but mocking is not acceptable

some of these "critiques" went to Gurmeet's show forum to "criticize" phangurlz for drooling over him...now that's ridiculous... πŸ˜›
its not about bad performance of GC,they are bothered by something elseπŸ˜†

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed!

Word Count: 1