Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with you. I was thoroughl;y dissapointed. Both of them need to pull their socks up if they wanna last longer... Especially Shampa! Horrible choreography and in the end poor execution. I somehow didnt even feel a flow between all 3 movies.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He's a below average dancer from what I've seen on the show so far. I wouldn't blame Shampa for him rushing through his steps, not finishing them, not having proper control on d-day but I think that maybe Shampa should choreograph a very simplistic routine like Savio did for Bharti this week..gauge his strengths properly, while still trying to loosen him up since the stiffness unfortunately won't go away in just 2 weeks. Yoga will help a lot. If he just puts in time, effort, nothing is impossible and he has a damn good choreographer to help him through it. I'd also like it if Gurmeet looks a little less uncomfortable while dancing..I almost get the feeling that he doesn't want to be there...compared to Sushil Kumar who can't dance but at least looks like he's having the time of his life.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

because the fans don't claim Sushil or Talat as fabulous dancers.. accept the reality and criticism will go down on it's down.. when you keep refuting to something which is true this kind of behaviour is natural then..

Also 'hater spary' and 'tight slaps' don't help the situation any further.. if I say 'Sanath's performance was horrible' or 'Sushil is a bad dancer'.. everyone agreesπŸ˜› but if I say 'GC's performance was bad' I am called a jealous hater
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: purva

Also 'hater spary' and 'tight slaps' don't help the situation any further.. if I say 'Sanath's performance was horrible' or 'Sushil is a bad dancer'.. everyone agreesπŸ˜› but if I say 'GC's performance was bad' I am called a jealous hater

yeh andha qanoon hai..
yeh andha qanoon hai
yeh andha qanoon hai

Purvi sachi mein I miss our BB days.. chai papa discussion 🀣
purva thumbnail

yeh andha qanoon hai..
yeh andha qanoon hai
yeh andha qanoon hai

Purvi sachi mein I miss our BB days.. chai papa discussion 🀣

Me too miss BB.. can't wait till season 6 starts.. hope whole DT gang will re-surface there 😍 don't have many hopes from JDJ.. people like Sanath and Talat will keep on getting sympathy points from judges and soap actors will keep on getting loads of voted irrespective of their performances πŸ˜• and others who are better will keep going out one by one.. hope atleast Isha manages to stay for sometime..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Me too miss BB.. can't wait till season 6 starts.. hope whole DT gang will re-surface there 😍 don't have many hopes from JDJ.. people like Sanath and Talat will keep on getting sympathy points from judges and soap actors will keep on getting loads of voted irrespective of their performances πŸ˜• and others who are better will keep going out one by one.. hope atleast Isha manages to stay for sometime..

bas Ravi bhaiyya jeet jaaye phir mujhe kisi se kya lena dena..πŸ˜†

Toshi is already confimed for the next season..
purva thumbnail

bas Ravi bhaiyya jeet jaaye phir mujhe kisi se kya lena dena..πŸ˜†

Toshi is already confimed for the next season..

Hahaha.. only Kissenwaaa can give takkar to the soap star in terms of dancing and voting.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I don't like Toshi.. do you???
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Hahaha.. only Kissenwaaa can give takkar to the soap star in terms of dancing and voting.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I don't like Toshi.. do you???

I hope his fans do what they did for him in BB..πŸ˜† they voted him so much when they were not supposed to..LMMAAOOO

No I don't like Toshi
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Heee MAAA Maataaa jiii
ye keya ho raha hey:P

nywayz its so fun reading all posts:D iam laughingπŸ˜†
atria thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Dayankinani ji..Wow what a name πŸ˜‰

What Shampa can do for GC is get him to do some yoga excercise which helps him relax..Loosen up his body...If he is in martial arts he has tendency to stiffen up...It is learned behavior...He can relax by doing so. Its not impossible...I have seen untrained average person becoming a winner on SYTYCD or a hiphop boy winning season...SO it is possible...Its upto GC or anyone else for the matter how bad they want to prove and win.
We have completely opposite case with Sushil...He is totally out of control dancer...Loose body...He needs to firm up, straighten up his posture, straight legs and feet...Not jumping running around...More control over his body and dance...What I dont understand is why is GC being picked on or being singled out so much?
There are atleast 3 other dancers like him.. So why pick on him? 😳

I think the problem is not with GC in particular, but the way he is being highlighted. E.g. because of his popularity there are more articles on him than the rest of the contestants put together. On the forum even before the show started there were four to five topics about waiting to see GC dance. All the gushing raised expectations, I for one was expecting another Sushant, got a KSG instead.πŸ˜† And just like in JDJ3, right after the performance there were posts about judges being biased, Shampa being a bad choreo, etc which then made people target GC.

He is not the only one targeted, there have been negative posts about other contestants also, there's some posts about Sanath not deserving his marks, Talat being a boring dancer, etc. Thing is, Sanat fans or Talat fans did not react so harshly to these posts by asking people to keep their comments to themselves etc. A clear comparison is in the posts about being a trained dancer. A post saying GC WAS a trained dancer had to be closed because the discussion got too heated, a similar post saying Jayati is a LIAR had no such problems. So its not that he is being picked on, its more that we are not being allowed to pick on him, while picking on others is fine. That is causing the reaction, and sometimes, overreaction of the non-fans.

Regarding GC's dancing, yes he IS stiff, and reminds me of KSG in season 3. However, I do think Shampa is a better choreo than Nicole was, hopefully she will be able to improve his dancing over the weeks. Yoga sounds like a good idea for him.
Edited by atria - 12 years ago