Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i like guru's acting and iam not anti guru..jst talkin abt his last 2 dance thts it:P when we see sanath also doing well..thn sushil "jo kabhi barati mey bhi nehi nacha"is trying hard and quite flexible..in this case we can expect more frm guru..
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shampa is excellent...she proved herself last year with Sushant...they both rocked 2gether👏👏...agar kissikoo dance krnaa nahii aata tohh woh bhii kyaa krr saktii haii...😆😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
For the ppl who say that Shampa should choose another partner, they forgot that the show is much more about celebs and ppl r interested to vote for their favourite celebs, not choreographer which means it's GC who should ask for a change of the choreographer of choreographer If it at all like this...

Originally posted by: style_diva

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thankyou for agreeing😊</font>

I agree with u, I am disappointed of the choreographer, she is giving GC very simple steps and beside this insted of working first on his strength side she is bringing the lack side... Which is wrong as for a choreographer... I don't find her a good choreographer...

686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

I agree with u, I am disappointed of the choreographer, she is giving GC very simple steps and beside this insted of working first on his strength side she is bringing the lack side... Which is wrong as for a choreographer... I don't find her a good choreographer...

buhaaa simple step to ho nhi rhey becharey se ye fans ussey hard step dilwana chatey hai ...poor gurmeet bhagvaan bachaye usey asey fans sey brainless comment detey hai🤣🤣
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i like guru's acting and iam not anti guru..jst talkin abt his last 2 dance thts it:P when we see sanath also doing well..thn sushil "jo kabhi barati mey bhi nehi nacha"is trying hard and quite flexible..in this case we can expect more frm guru..

true as yash i rally like him with aarti both r so nice n aarti is very pretty more then arpita PV ek simple n good show hai very nice show
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

For the ppl who say that Shampa should choose another partner, they forgot that the show is much more about celebs and ppl r interested to vote for their favourite celebs, not choreographer which means it's GC who should ask for a change of the choreographer of choreographer If it at all like this...

Rules has been changed! Shampa got weak contestant... She should request for another partner coz i m sure if Farah aur Vaibhavi starts choreography GC so i m sure GC supporters will have problem wid them too 🤣 🤣
For bashers, I am not a blind supporter of GC, I am his fan, true, but not a blind supporter and everyone who knows me know that I criticism him too, which is good to help our favourites... I have seen his dancing before and I know that he is a good dancer..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
dancing in award shows and dancing in Jhalak are two extremely different things..

If I'm to put it in simple words Shampa is a very good choreographer.. she can't give Gurmeet hard steps because he is very stiff torso up.. she can give him torso down dance steps which she did in the devdas act and he was not completing them.. he left them midway..

he has to work hard like very hard.. he looks like a stiff guy whose upper body is not moving properly while the lower body has some sort of current in it.. energy more than needed.. dance not even close..
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: style_diva

Sorry if this post sounds offensive but that's the truth...GC and Shampa's performance in yesterday's episode was way below average.

They took up such a classic, Timeless movie DEVDAS (The older versions) and the recent ultra modern version Dev D. They tried to show these three era's of this grand creation, but failed miserably...

I wonder what went wrong with Shampa, the choreography was poor...And GC failed to deliver a decent performance...The places which required him to act was beautifully done, but alas this is a dance show and their team was required to tell a story here...

A huge disappointment i say

Word. I dunno what Shampa was thinking when she came up with the heavy metal part and the wig was entirely unnecessary. That aside, the choreography in the third part was a let down, but worse for me was GC's performance. There was no coordination, no control of his movements, arms flying, legs flying, sigh.
What Shampa needs to do is choose a style that can complement his physique rather than work against it. Contemporary would be good for him because it would force him to use his body more fluidly and also force him to control his movements. Fact is that as of now he can't dance, but he does have potential and she needs to work with that potential and make him competent, at least.
No offense to any of his fans, but this is a competition and so far all that seems to keep GC ahead is his popularity.