Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: harpkaur

why are you blaming Shampa? its d same Shampa who did wonders in d last season...

shampa can come up wid a wonderful concept bt d question is..can GC do it? can he go through with this?? she has 2 put together can act dat he can dance to

i would request you to watch last seasonz videoz of shampa...she was amazing...she knew Sushant can dance on sch conceptz so she made him do it...& had highest scores in last season

i m sorry but i dont agree with you...i dont think its shampaz fault..letz not blame one of d most talented choreogrphr of jdj

Shahrukh Khan gave some of the block buster hits in the 90s and 2000s..does that mean that RA.ONE being a bad movie was Kareena Kapoor's fault?

Anyone in this field can not rest on past laurels. I agree that you can't blame one person but as the choreographer you can't totally absolve her of all fault.

Since everyone here swears by her stuff last season- Maybe she exhausted all her ideas in the last season and is burnt out now?
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bambogli

Wow! On the set pics of GHSP. 😍 *drools*

TFS 😊

I dont know if you dont want to understand or not...But this is Debina...and she was not on the sets of Geet

740920 thumbnail

Originally posted by: style_diva

I dont know if you dont want to understand or not...But this is Debina...and she was not on the sets of Geet

& I am blind... in his love 😍

🀣 Sorry Folks! I was just pulling your legs. I don't care who GC is & how good or bad an actor/dancer he is. Lekin... mainay kuch zyada hi kheench is joke ko.

I'll ask Tani to delete all my posts on this thread. 😳 You guys carry on! πŸ‘πŸΌ

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Wow what a way to pull someone's leg...people can stoop to such levels great and for what??????? pulling someones leg great...keep it upπŸ‘...🀒...yuck

stylish_VJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

@Topic Maker: Good luck. I hope you have better luck with your topic than I did with mine. Criticism of either Shampa or GC doesn't go down too well with folks in this forum! Unfortunately, appreciation of GC also doesn't go down too well. Go figure.πŸ€ͺ

Chill Buddy...Yeh toh hona hi tha...πŸ˜‰
stylish_VJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

why are you blaming Shampa? its d same Shampa who did wonders in d last season...

shampa can come up wid a wonderful concept bt d question is..can GC do it? can he go through with this?? she has 2 put together can act dat he can dance to

i would request you to watch last seasonz videoz of shampa...she was amazing...she knew Sushant can dance on sch conceptz so she made him do it...& had highest scores in last season

i m sorry but i dont agree with you...i dont think its shampaz fault..letz not blame one of d most talented choreogrphr of jdj

If people would try and understand ki nobody is blaming Shampa alone...But alas yeh toh hone se nahi raha...Shampa is an amazing dancer, no doubt an ace choreographer last year no doubt...But this year her skills are put to test just like GC's are ...The question is can she make GC perform like he ia a pro? Can she work wonders with him?? He is not a trained dancer, yet can she create the magic she created with a trained dancer like last year?
stylish_VJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Shahrukh Khan gave some of the block buster hits in the 90s and 2000s..does that mean that RA.ONE being a bad movie was Kareena Kapoor's fault?

Anyone in this field can not rest on past laurels. I agree that you can't blame one person but as the choreographer you can't totally absolve her of all fault.

Since everyone here swears by her stuff last season- Maybe she exhausted all her ideas in the last season and is burnt out now?

Couldn't have said it in better words...-pixie- ...Brilliantly putπŸ‘ RA ONE was utter crap...Did the sucess of his before movies cover up for that ??? No!!!! Last year Shampa had a trained dancer, This year the dancer she has got is not trained...It makes the situation all the more challenging and the question is can she bring out that standard in GC's acts? Can she create that magic😊 She may have to work with GC in a different fashion, he may need more training and support than the contestant last year...As a choreographer she has a huge challenge ahead of her...Just like GC has to prove that he can dance as well😊
Edited by style_diva - 12 years ago
740920 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adigaag

Wow what a way to pull someone's leg...people can stoop to such levels great and for what??????? pulling someones leg great...keep it upπŸ‘...🀒...yuck

πŸ˜†

Sorry! Did I pull any of your tentacles along with their legs?

lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I liked their performance😊
Wasnt that bad
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
ofcourse everyone know how hardworking GC is...he definitely needs to work harder, but onthe same front, shampa needs to set a better choreography for him to highlight his strengths...in ydays' dance there was hardly any dance part...his acting part done fantastic...who can beat him on that end...but the dance part shampa has to do better, we have seen him better in geet and other shows...so shampa needs to showcase that...also i remember what kj said that gc has great potential and shampa needs to tap that