Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

381490 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kls600

Do you think Karan Johar was right in telling Shibani and her partner not to bring personal life into a act ? He felt bringing up aishwarya and salman's past was wrong and therefore took off a extra point and gave them a 7.

I felt their performance was good and since they selected hum dil de chuke sanam it was not wrong to show about aish and salman.

What do you think ????

Yeah, I do. I thought that he was being fair and respectful in his critique. They did stray from the concept a bit. They were supposed to depict an on-screen story, not off-screen. I loved their performance toward the end when it got intense. But the start was messy and the concept didn't stick to the criterias of the challenge.
Oorjit thumbnail
In the actual fim also Salman and Aishwarya get seperated in the end. So I think thats what the dancers were trying to portray and Karan misunderstood them
Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post..😊 I agree Karan was very smart to pick up that concept they acted and gave a good feedback..👏 I personally was vary of him being one of the judge's but I say now that he is good and definately gives a completely different insight to the whole acts the contestants play on stage.. good choice!!
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
KJO was right!! Salman and Aish chapter is close!! They should not bring celebrities past and personal life in dance
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zee_News

The dedication is for 100 years of films industry, even thought both Salman and Ash are very much from the industry, but the celebration is for the films, not for off-screen stuffs... I wonder what might Abhishek's reaction since he is attending today... Lol, they might recorded it both the episodes at the same day... No wonder Colors didn't let their performance along with Abhishek's presence on the stage lol... Ash might be frustrated and Salman into his angry mood...

agree wid u Zee.
Abhisek's reaction would have been like 😡😲
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am glad KJo mentioned it.. Through out their performance, I was thinking oh no they didnot do that!!! It was the celebration of Cinema's 100 years not someone's personal life. They performed pretty well but that thing totally overshadowed their performance.