Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

The written update willl b out soon, u can read the comments😃

oh am going to wait for that
and thanku
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was a bad idea to show Aisha and Salman's personal life in btw... moreover the choreography was so bad I couldnt differentiate what is what!!??
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
they were supposed to celebrate bollywood and not actors' personal lives so i agree with kjo. but having said that, had they not focused on salman & aishwarya's love story plus minus that floor work movements, punit & shivani's act was lot better than what we saw last night
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well aish and sallu were a gr8 jodi in b -town v all know that

they were giving everyone a tribute so the performance was alright,

i didnt c any sense to give them such less points
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The dedication is for 100 years of films industry, even thought both Salman and Ash are very much from the industry, but the celebration is for the films, not for off-screen stuffs... I wonder what might Abhishek's reaction since he is attending today... Lol, they might recorded it both the episodes at the same day... No wonder Colors didn't let their performance along with Abhishek's presence on the stage lol... Ash might be frustrated and Salman into his angry mood...

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If ash and salman were still together it wouldnt have mattered! But speculating behind the scenes affairs of two lead actors who r no longer together plus have who have ended things negatively was not needed to celebrate 100 years of cinema. So for this I would say Karan was right!
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

they were supposed to celebrate bollywood and not actors' personal lives so i agree with kjo. but having said that, had they not focused on salman & aishwarya's love story plus minus that floor work movements, punit & shivani's act was lot better than what we saw last night

I agree with you, I felt that they performed better than most performances we saw last night. I felt ravi kishan's act did not deserve the points it received.
626918 thumbnail
I agreed with KJo...
And I also loved the way Karan made his point... He wasn't too rude or harsh but yet calmly getting his point across...

Coming to the dance, well it was nice excluding the off-screen portraying of an actors life and some minor mistakes... I don't know if they meant to tribute Sallu and Ash's relationship or just two actors in general... But yeaH, off-screen relationship had nothing to do with the century of Indian films
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking for me this act was well choreographed and was well perfomed by the dancers. i didnt find anything related to salman and aish in their performance...whtever dialogs was said by the dancers were their in the film and it was not something which was done purposely ...
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think dey were wrong in portraying ash salman's real life story on d stage but keeping dat aside i loved deir performance n i felt dey deserved much better marks than dat