Giaa or Gurmeet - better dancer

---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys...

Two weeks are gone... The supportrters are settled down with their emotions... I found Giaa and Gurmeet the most popular celebs...

After watching through last 2 weeks performance... I must say Giaa has an upper hand in dancing. ..

Maybe becsuse she has ample time to rehearse. .. she is free with no other major shows. . Whereas Gurmeet is busy in Punarvivah...

But no doubts.. Yesterday too... Giaa was better than gurmeet... There were certain flows like in the beginning... And she has to work on her effortlessly getting up.. She uses force as Remo pointed out... But she was better

I hope Gurmeet picks up in the coming days...

Till now. .. Giaa is better...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
please manish not to compare Gia and Guru..

i am a gia fan but i like Guru too..

the camparison may lead to arguements, already we are facing problem with some ppl..

no comparison..i say Guru is better than Gia in dancing...

or Gia is better than guru..so both are equally good in thier own way...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
both r bad ...but GC was way over hyped

and i actually wonder why Gia chose this show over SNS ๐Ÿ˜• ? she is below average dancer
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Both are awesome in their own ways!
Love them both when they are dancing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by doc4ever - 12 years ago
KALG_Bizarre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

both are awesome...I love Giaa and Gurmeet too. I always watch their performances in every award functions. They have charismatic.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
both are average dancers and it's high time shampa & nishant realized their strengths & weaknesses and add choreography accordingly cuz i was disappointed with both acts. i have such high hopes from shampa this season and really hope she shines with GC... but so far two weeks gone yet no magic to be seen

i bet both GC & gurmeet will be saved from eliminations considering their popularity but really wish GC improves soon cuz i really like him
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Manish plz don't compare..yaar this will lead into war.. actually the person's in question attract more audience tat it do end up in war...i like Gia but im a big of GC plz no comparison...may be as this is the start v are getting to knw where the celebs are week.. so let time say.. whtr they areupto the mark..as v have seen both performing in different stages..
Mulan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My honest opinion is both has been too much hyped and in the news so much (Gia not because of her fault but because of the controversy)
Because of all the hype, so maybe even the choreographers are also confused on what to do about them. What they are being hyped might not be seen by the choreographers when they tried to teach them and it might confuse them.The other choregraphers who has got celebrtities like Sanath, Shibani, Bharti and some others know these people don't know anything about dancing so I guess it makes them easier to mould them in anyway they want, which would make the viewers also notice the imporvement in their dancing.
GC's every performance before airing has been in the news, lot of interviews of him, so veiwers are expecting he has done a fab job and the best out of all. And when he could not meet with those expecttaion he is being criticized harshly.
Both Gia and GC should have a little bit low profile and try to imporve their dancing with their talent more than doing the publicity.
Gia has not done any publicity so far, but she was in the news becasue of the controversy. Now I guess it is slowly going down.
Pratyusha is clever she is having a low profile, and I have a feeling she is going to improve slowly and will go a long way. Even she is also popular like these both because she is also a lead in the most popular serial in Colours. But how she is handling all this popularity will benefit her I guess in the long run.
Edited by Mulan12 - 12 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL interesting. I will say Gurmeet needs a little control and Gia needs more strength. Only if they could switch with each other's strength๐Ÿ˜† As dancers, they seem the same to me.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
They're more or less on the same level dancing wise.