Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .shona.

Don't nishant meπŸ˜† I've known him as that all these seasons omg 🀣

Awww now, sho sweetie, it's okay πŸ˜† We all know of your obsession with Nishal 🀣
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree too! It was very verrry disappointing! Poor judges have to be naaice so they give those marks, if i wud have been there, they wud have got 4-6 max.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Awww now, sho sweetie, it's okay πŸ˜† We all know of your obsession with Nishal 🀣

Now how do I make you believe🀣 I really thought it was nishal and ankita on JDJ sacchiii, I look so dumb now🀣
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

I agree too! It was very verrry disappointing! Poor judges have to be naaice so they give those marks, if i wud have been there, they wud have got 4-6 max.

Yes, I think judges are being nice to them but they should give the contestants a rude shock.
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilymily

1. Ravi Kishan - Often losing his balance (does he have weight issue?). Can't even do the lifts properly. Except for Energy...nothing there in their Performance

Score - 6.5/10

2. Jayati Bhatia - Overall not a bad performance, only the last lift felt weird.
Score - 8/10

3. Shivani - Didn't like the concept. 'Action', 'Cut' and in between dialogues...were very distracting. Transition from the first song to second was poor (esp. Song selection). Performance on the third song was the best.
Score - 7/10

4. Bharti - Entertaining but very simple steps. She can do better.
Score - 7.5/10

5. Gurmeet - Incomplete steps and also some steps were repetitive. Energy good. Nice Concept.
Score - 7/10

6. Talat - Better than last time but still huge scope for improvement. Some steps were clumsy. Prop not used properly.
Score - 6.5/10

7. Gia - In the beginning, the song was slow and they were dancing too fast, it looked weird. Best part was when bench was used as the prop.
Score - 7/10

Overall, disappointed with today's episode.

Jayati is improving alot ! πŸ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The contestant gave very ordinary or rather below average performance despite getting the hype . The judges are wierd in there marking, can't believe the Dabang guy was the worst and he got 27 . Ragini and Manish did well .
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought the judges were very encouraging in giving most if not all of them good marks. Let's not forget that most of the participants are not trained dancers, except perhaps a couple. The choreographers are let downs in most cases.

Ravi's performance was bland. I really didn't think he suited the whole dabangg thing. He just doesn't have the calibre. Plus he's much bigger - perhaps the choreographer should've have looked for a more fitting concept. Ravi can't dance but he's so humble that it's easy for judges to overlook that...

Jayati was really good. For her age, she did well. I really think a lot of practice and she will go far... She had the highest points and so well deserved.

Shibani - I skipped her performance, I don't know why but she just doesn't interest me at all.

Bharati was ok, she can do better. I think She should concentrate on her dance rather than comedy - hard but she's not going to get marks on being funny, she really needs to dance.

Gurmeet - I know there's a lot of his fans here but like Shibani, he doesn't interest me. He seems stiff and I just don't see the big deal.

Talat - over the top. I skipped his performance after the first song.

Gia's just so cute you can't help but keep watching! But she needs to improve too, a lot. She seems like she's being controlled, she doesn't come accross as though she's enjoying herself.

I think the better ones have been left till next episode.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilymily

Yes, I think judges are being nice to them but they should give the contestants a rude shock.

Yea, once they get to see the rude shock, dey'll know their truself and atleast perform sumthing naaaice!
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasy_K

I thought the judges were very encouraging in giving most if not all of them good marks. Let's not forget that most of the participants are not trained dancers, except perhaps a couple. The choreographers are let downs in most cases.

Ravi's performance was bland. I really didn't think he suited the whole dabangg thing. He just doesn't have the calibre. Plus he's much bigger - perhaps the choreographer should've have looked for a more fitting concept. Ravi can't dance but he's so humble that it's easy for judges to overlook that...

Jayati was really good. For her age, she did well. I really think a lot of practice and she will go far... She had the highest points and so well deserved.

Shibani - I skipped her performance, I don't know why but she just doesn't interest me at all.

Bharati was ok, she can do better. I think She should concentrate on her dance rather than comedy - hard but she's not going to get marks on being funny, she really needs to dance.

Gurmeet - I know there's a lot of his fans here but like Shibani, he doesn't interest me. He seems stiff and I just don't see the big deal.

Talat - over the top. I skipped his performance after the first song.

Gia's just so cute you can't help but keep watching! But she needs to improve too, a lot. She seems like she's being controlled, she doesn't come accross as though she's enjoying herself.

I think the better ones have been left till next episode.

Verry Verry well said!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ But for how long the judges will go on to encourage the contestants? If this encouraging thing continues till the end, den der was no point of this show onlyy!

Am also just waiting for today's epi! Hope sum entertaining and fabulous performances turn up 😳
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

Verry Verry well said!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ But for how long the judges will go on to encourage the contestants? If this encouraging thing continues till the end, den der was no point of this show onlyy!

Am also just waiting for today's epi! Hope sum entertaining and fabulous performances turn up 😳

Completely Agree. Dancing with stars Australia has very honest judges and sometimes they it appears rude but that doesn't bother them. They have the record of giving lowest score 4/40 to a contestant and sometimes they even pull up the choreographer if they don't obey the rules.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz8cNA5hX14&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by lilymily - 12 years ago