Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe its a bit early, but I felt that all the acts / dances were really not upto the mark... Isha, Darsheel were good, but the rest were very average... the dances are not exciting enough this season, or I just need to watch a few more episodes to get really hooked. I am missing the connect .. the fun factor this time round... 😔
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
last year season JDJ4 was my Favourite bcoz Sushant-Ankita..and ofcoz Shampa...they three Rocked season 4...but this year Big Dispointment..i dont like anyone except Isha & Darshil. i wish them all the very best !! 😊
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally agree but even in the US version

there were non dancers and there was nicole(Pussycat dolls lead singer)
33789 thumbnail
We should give it time. Contestants need time to grow on us. For example I never thought much of Darsheel but he and his partner were good - I think much better than most others

gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANNMT

yup poor gurmeet over hyped ke chakkar mai criticiz ho rha hai

GC is not only getting criticised but iss forum me tou he is getting bashed openly

ok let s come to the point
the first season of jhalak was too good 2nd season was also not bad my favourite jhalak season is season four bcoz of sushant singh rajput-shampa and salman
and this year sooner or later GC will prove that he is a better dancer
i only watch jhalak for GC and salman
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just watch Jhalak for good dancing and innovative choreoghaphyyy! Hope what I want will be der the coming weeek! 😳
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
didn;t watch jdj before, but surely i know some the personalities nothing to be said or compared to isha as she is fantastic
Gia sorry to say that but she is not at ease at dance too childish kind ofreaction...maybe the choreographer..was waitg impatiently for her dance to finish
ravi was not that 100%perfect but my eyes was glued to tv it was somethg
gurmeet it could be seen the poor guy is tryg hard he will succeed hopefully...he is to stiff judges are right
bharti performance also i was smiling n laughing enjoyg even though not 100% dancing pure entertainment
talat aziz sorry but no hope
tht servio dance ws fantastic too..tht lady danced gracefully n accordingly
waitg for isha performance today n darsheel too