Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chocohoolic

let them bash no matter what GC does effect them!

actually right ...he is in my fav show so i have to discuss him ...now if he or his wife comes in Bigg boss then too i have to discuss him ... as i love BB ... he came in our fav show ...we didn't go to watch his daily soap or his soap forum ๐Ÿ˜‰
707763 thumbnail
Wait a minute... did I just read someone say GC has "amazing dancing skills"

WHAT THE..wat the...hell...oh. I thought skill meant when someone knows how to do something in a flawless matter...

..um...
707763 thumbnail
Zee News are you GCs hired personal assistant? Wowie. Nice meeting ya
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: V.I.P

Wait a minute... did I just read someone say GC has "amazing dancing skills"

WHAT THE..wat the...hell...oh. I thought skill meant when someone knows how to do something in a flawless matter...

..um...

they themself r actually confused ... GC is a non dancer or a trained dancer ? ...when we say he is a trained dancer they object ...when we say he can't dance then they again object and say he is an amazing dancer ๐Ÿ˜†
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

they themself r actually confused ... GC is a non dancer or a trained dancer ? ...when we say he is a trained dancer they object ...when we say he can't dance then they again object and say he is an amazing dancer ๐Ÿ˜†

hahaha u guyzzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

abhi abhi show start hua hai na..so i guess sabb confuse ho gaye hain๐Ÿ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
GC is not a dancer at all...He has to work hard at dancing...Everyone has potential but people have to work hard to get better..
harpkaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

GC is not a dancer at all...He has to work hard at dancing...Everyone has potential but people have to work hard to get better..

Varsha Di๐Ÿค—

how are you???

great to see you here & looking fwd 2 read ur comments about dance

btw luv ur siggi๐Ÿ˜ณ

& u r right...GC is not a dancer at all...i relli relli hope ppl onli vote him & all other dancers for dere dance only so JDJ gets a deserving winner๐Ÿ˜Š
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey HK how r u? Not seen u in PR at all...
Thanks dear...good to see u here ๐Ÿค—
and thaks for loving my siggie with TL the lovely dancer-choreographer-human being โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
Yes u r right abt voting...Hope people vote for the dancing and how each dancer improves each week and not their looks or acting or his-her eyes etc...Talent alone..
Good luck to all
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hey HK how r u? Not seen u in PR at all...

Thanks dear...good to see u here ๐Ÿค—
and thaks for loving my siggie with TL the lovely dancer-choreographer-human being โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
Yes u r right abt voting...Hope people vote for the dancing and how each dancer improves each week and not their looks or acting or his-her eyes etc...Talent alone..
Good luck to all

yess dear..i left PR long time ago..i cnt take d leaps๐Ÿ˜†..dey drive me away๐Ÿ˜†

yes TL iz amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

yes i watched JDJ 3 for the 1st time & i was sad abt d fact dat ppl voted for looks onli & talented dancers had to leave

this time i think Isha is doing good so far..rest we will see soon...itz onli d begining๐Ÿ˜ƒ

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree..he is a rockstar..!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž