Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Bravo!! agree and they r reacting like GC will come and give them presents because they r supporting him.. lol

They are acting as if, if he wins he will share a percentage of his earning with themπŸ˜•
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunarJanam

Umm. πŸ₯±
I don't know in what part of the world you are because " Pee'd in pants" is an expression used to tell someone: "you're scared"
I'm sure as a moderator, you are MORE MATURE than me. Sometimes, listening to these 12 year old GC PHANKAS reports isn't a very smart thing to do. 😊 What do they know about Metaphors?
Education is a very important thing my sweet lil phankas... GC won't be providing you financial income later on. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

As someone well educated, and well versed in metaphors i assume you know how context can change the meaning of it and a perfect harmless sentence can look instigating.

And Yes I am more mature than you are. Had had i been paying heed to what everyone reports about everyone else, rest assured, there would not be any thread open here where all of you would be freely posting your so called opinions.
So in short, you do not know me at all.

So I would suggest again, tone down and stick to the topic . there are enough material to criticize a celeb legitimately, without unnecessarily attacking the celeb or their fans.

Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tannipartner

As someone well educated, and well versed in metaphors i assume you know how context can change the meaning of it and a perfect harmless sentence can look instigating.

And Yes I am more mature than you are. Had had i been paying heed to what everyone reports about everyone else, rest assured, there would not be any thread open here where all of you would be freely posting your so called opinions.

So I would suggest again, tone down and stick to the topic . there are enough material to criticize a celeb legitimately, without unnecessarily attacking the celeb or their fans.

When we all know that blind fans take anything and everything about their favourite star out of context and report it then why are we playing the blame game guys.

If this mod was immature we would have all received a ban by now including me..lets just not use words that pankhis can misinterpret. thats all I ask.
Edited by shopaholicNY - 12 years ago
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunarJanam

I don't think context changed anything. Don't blame the context! Blame the phankas.
Just because 100 people tell you an apple isn't an apple but it's an orange, I don't think you should end up agreeing that it's an orange.
I was called dirtier than toilet by these people, I think that didn't bother you much 😊
Oh well.. 10 ppl vs 100 ppl.. I just need 90 more people πŸ˜†

Obviously, you don't need to pay any heed to any warnings i post or only read a selective portion of what i post. Why could you not hit the report button when members were abusing you and wait for 15 min to see if i take any action or not?

605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

They are acting as if, if he wins he will share a percentage of his earning with them

lagta tu kuch aise he ha πŸ˜†
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 12 years ago
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

They are acting as if, if he wins he will share a percentage of his earning with themπŸ˜•

There is a limit of supporting.. enough is enough.. i know GC fans se ye bardasht nhi horaha shayad k we r pointing true weaknesses of him so may be as a GC supporter it is difficult for them to bear it.. lol but he is weak so he is weak.. no choreographer fault in it.. Judges told him yesterday that he did not complete his steps and start doing next step.. its mean that Shampa taught her so gud it is GC who did not understand the dancing...
605921 thumbnail

There is a limit of supporting.. enough is enough.. i know GC fans se ye bardasht nhi horaha shayad k we r pointing true weaknesses of him so may be as a GC supporter it is difficult for them to bear it.. lol but he is weak so he is weak.. no choreographer fault in it.. Judges told him yesterday that he did not complete his steps and start doing next step.. its mean that Shampa taught her so gud it is GC who did not understand the dancing...

Poor shampa
y blame shampa ghol ke pila dege kia halwa ha kia
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

In fact judges are very kind to him. He should not get more than 15.
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygolucky

In fact judges are very kind to him. He should not get more than 15.

😲 no no judges are biased πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

Poor shampa
y blame shampa ghol ke pila dege kia halwa ha kia

Ghol ke peelane ke baad bhi aisa hi dance hoga🀣