Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ninnz91

I haven't seen anyone saying that he deserves the best marks but that they feel like they are extra hard on him and giving him low marks compared to some of the other contestants..
maybe we are biased as his fans??
but you guys are no less, making fun of a person just cuz you are annoyed by his fans..
I'm a Huge GC fan and I now that he has to improve, i'm not avoiding his mistakes but I feel bad for him cuz I know how hardworking he is and when people are indirectly bashing him saying that he can't dance and compare him to shit and that the marks are the result of it...
well it makes me mad..
they can be extra considerate about the cricketer but not to him?
he is putting in a lot of hardwork,time and effort as a non dancer too but that doesn't count..

Really? 😲 then please go through all the previous posts that are made by GC fans.. and we r not annoyed by GC fans and we will not in future too 😕 coz we don't bother it... And this is JDJ and everyone is hardworking not only GC so please avoid giving these excuses.. and no one is comparing GC to a shit please dnt blame anybody...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
To be honest Devdas as a concept doesn't go with Gurmeet's personality, it would be better If they performed to Dhoom, as it goes better with GC's personality as an action hero and I am sure GC can do well in such type of fast western type of dance... He proved it before in many occassions... Shampa needs to bring the best out of GC before working in the side he lacks in... She sould bring the strength side out before taking the weakness, this is known in all dance shows, I saw even some judges saying it in some other dance shows...

About classical, GC is better in western classical than Indian classical...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
meghagurung thumbnail
for us gurmeet is a great learner if shampa take his good point in dance don,t do so much stunt on dance make it light bcoz gc work really hard for two two show only for us
we know the shampa is a great dancer she knew gc kaha acha hai so all the best
gud or bad do your best we with you...:))))👍🏼
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i support him, but today he dissapointed me :(
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Shampa praised GC as a good student, so this is a good point, understanding is very important for any team to work...

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Shampa praised GC as a good student, so this is a good point, understanding is very important for any team to work...

Waah waah !! Zee you told everything
Haye ! Yeh log bi na ! Gc ko kabhi nahi chod te
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

🤣 hilarious.. 😆 😆 😆 awesome comment.. ! 👏 👏 👏

Wonderful reply 😆
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

A good and loyal fan is who sees both sides of their idol . tHE GOOd and the bad. If Isha performs bad or salman doesnt rend justice ..I will criticize MY FAVORITE too because thats how it shud be 😳 - - but some fans... wht to say... 😲 they are even claiming sh.it to be gold just because it has similar color 😆 OMG 🤣 🤣

Bery Bery bery Phunny 🤣
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunarJanam

Umm. 🥱
I don't know in what part of the world you are because " Pee'd in pants" is an expression used to tell someone: "you're scared"
I'm sure as a moderator, you are MORE MATURE than me. Sometimes, listening to these 12 year old GC PHANKAS reports isn't a very smart thing to do. 😊 What do they know about Metaphors?
Education is a very important thing my sweet lil phankas... GC won't be providing you financial income later on. 😆😳

Bravo!! agree and they r reacting like GC will come and give them presents because they r supporting him.. lol
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Bravo!! agree and they r reacting like GC will come and give them presents because they r supporting him.. lol 😆

+1 ditto
agree with Both of u