Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
harp as far as i remember u were supporting hard kaur in that season right ?

me too wanted to see her in top 3
Edited by TheRowdiest - 12 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

harp as far as i remember u were supporting hard kaur in that season right ?

me too wanted to see her in top 3

yesss..i was supporting Hard Kaur...she was AMAZINGGG๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..i styll wonder why d heckk & how d heckk she was out...she deserved 2 Win..

she had d highest scores of d seasons & 2nd highest scores in semi finalz..so how cud she be even evicted (we all know how )

i jst wished ppl voted for d dancer

but m happi dat ppl supported her & she was given d best dancers trophy (nvr happnd in jdj b4)

707763 thumbnail
Who is calling Gurmeet shit? Hey you haters mind your tongues please ๐Ÿ˜† Phankis will haunt you otherwise.

As far as my shi.t.+gold comment well eh it all depensds how you read right? It was showing what some fans do on india forums and it couldn't be explained any better.

And dude why in this world would any of you feel offended if Gurmeet is being dissed or cursed? Why o Why? Oh he personally knows each of you? Aww. Ah I see. Your hearts are crying thinking Guru is being called shi.t and I didn't even react when Gurus Obsessive Phanka attacked me directy. W E I R D. How many of you reported that comment? ๐Ÿ˜† mommy mommy she called gurmeet this and that whaahnn whanhannm

Don't call us gc haters well ok call us whatever you desire but i don't think any of us hate gc. As if we care? He is a nobody for us to hate on him. But yes since we are also a part of this forum, we will also have to face what we dislike right and that is All these irrelevant topics being made on gc trying to prove that this failed deva is a roxstar and this week, jdjs floor is biased.

You know what!? ALL of this is not even funmy anymore. I am also a fan of someone, a crazy fan but i'm so proud that I ain't a blind fan. I have the guts to say that even my idol sucks at things. Ah! Im so proud to be a legit
fan.

Anyways... even Talat Aziz danced better and so will the cricket guy tommorow. Good to see some contestants are improving.

Edited by V.I.P - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he was out of place and below average last night. i agree with kjo's comments; he doesn't seem to finish one step and rushes to da next

i hope he improves soon!!
Mulan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Maybe GC was trying too hard to make his fans happy. So the uncomfort.

He was being too much hyped and he himself was giving so many interveiws and even in the past in every interveiw of his it seems he is the next big thing after SRK. So people expecting too much from him. I had a feeling this is going to happen in JDJ stage when I know he is going to participate. He has never been a good dancer I don't think so.
If we look in the past, JDJ winners are always a non-dancer. So to prepare for this competition he first started giving interviews saying he was a non-dancer, which before he was saying he has been attneding dance classes and everything.
Here some people are saying attending dance classes and training is a different thing. But does he go there everyday just to stand there and watch others dance. I don't think anyone from this industry would go everyday to a dance class just for participation. Time is something these actors never gets. So would anyone waste time like that. He has even attended Shiamak dance classes too according to his blog. So these lies about not trained dancers and lastly Shampa being critricized so much by GC fans has made me really off.
Also criticizing Sanath is also too much because he got 27 last week. I think he has done justice to what his choreographer has given to him. And from the rpecap of last night I guess he has dance really well this week too. But here some GC fans are criticizing his marks saying judges are biased. How that cricketer get this mark and so and so.
I fell really bad for Shampa. I guess she is even confused on what to do. I am sure she will be aware she is being criticized.
Even Devdas performance was also so much hyped in the media I really thought it was the best performance, because no other performance was that much hyped and after watching total disappointment.
I think GC has to concentrate on dance more than the media and publicity which might make him give a better performance in the coming weeks.
Edited by Mulan12 - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He's a below average dancer who's very awkward to watch. He'll get through because of his popularity but otherwise, I'm completely unimpressed with his dancing capabilities. In fact, I think judges are too nice to him with points. Nothing he's done deserved higher than a 6...seems like Madhuri and Remo are awarding points more because of Shampa.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think he was uncomfortable. He looked way too excited lol. That's where he needs to control. Pretty much all the performances were rushed today, it looked like they all were trying to catch some departing train. I sometimes felt like Gurmeet got hurt because he was [required?] to be thrown all over the place, in a scary way.
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

I personally think he pee'd his pants.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ but its weird..how come at the begining? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

^^You need to tone down your comments. Whatever it is, it is not criticism from any angle. There is a difference between offering an opinion/ criticising and bashing. I trust you are mature enough to know the difference.

@Fans:
Fans you need to loosen up a bit . Every single word of criticism is not bashing your celeb. People might have contradictory opinion.

@ everyone:
If you think someone is bashing you , your opinion , using abusive words, instead of fighting it out like gladiators and turning every single discussion thread into a war arena, please use the report button. IT is there for this reason. There is no harm or lack of respect on using report button.
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gurmeet wasn't uncomfortable. Honestly. I found the performance entertaining and I enjoyed it,๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yeah there were mistakes. But no problem, I know Gurmeet, He is going to improve. Somethings are not going right with him.And about the hype thing,Gurmeet is not the one who is hyping himself, it is the media and one thing to accept, people love to talk about him that's why everybody in this forum is talking about him whether positive or negative. Well that's good.๐Ÿ˜‰
there is also another issue whether he is trained dancer or not. Well Whether he took the classes or not, any dancer can tell that he is not trained dancer but yeah one can also not say that he is a non dancer.๐Ÿ˜‰
It is not necessary to be trained for being a dancer.I saw his dance in serials, in stage performances and i know He dances really well and all other in this forum also know this thing whether they accept it or not.
And as far as i know Mr. Gurmeet choudhary, He is the one guy i idolize because he reaches his goal only and only by his hard work..
Well about his performance, He needs time because i found him little bit conscious about choreography and that consciousness will fly away with time.๐Ÿ˜Ž
I know He is going to rock in dance too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by danceismyworld - 12 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@Mulan12..
Does attending dance classes in anyway classify a person to be a dancer? It is very easy to draw inferences from what others are saying than to do it ouselves... Well atleast for me it would require years of continuous practice...I have gone thru' many posts saying that he is publicising himself a lot ...I would say why are others not publicising themselves as much? What has stopped them to do so. If you are saying so on the basis of many Guru related topics floating around, then go ahead and open topics on other contestants...No one is stopping anyone out here...He is promoting his show Punar Vivah equally and he has every damn right on earth to do so...I mean common he is participating in a dance competition. As far as articles are concerned, is he responsible in anyway if media/people are so much interested in being critical of his dance than other contestants and publishing his articles without quoting him even once...Mind you all this is happening mostly online where his popularity is very high. What beats me is how can people imply that he is not concentraing on his dance at all and he is just promoting himself๐Ÿ˜•...jaise khud jaakar uske dance rehearsals dekhe hain๐Ÿ˜†... they eat sleep and drink with him naa๐Ÿ˜›
Majority in India are not blessed with internet facility like us. Colors Channel and SBB/SBS/ U,Meaur TV/Serial Jaisa Koi Nahin/ Saheb Biwi aur TV are giving equal importance to every contestant...infact I do not see many promos of Guru floating around...
All said and done I completely agree that he needs to improve a lot in his dancing...stiffness has come down a bit...Remo and KJo were bang on with their comments...I hope he does improve on these areas pointed out in the coming weeks...Best of Luck Gurmeet๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago