Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nrityab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

relax relax.. dont be so hyper... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
My reply was just not only for u perhaps my only starting two lines dedicated to u and the rest of lines are for all GC supporters...
Third first understand the reply then comment.. PLEASE !
I guess to took my post wrongly because u thinks that i said all this to u.. NO NO NO these all r for GC fans only.. and i m also not against GC but ya i against with all those excuses which are given by GC fans for his low marks.. ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข

Ok Ok. am sorry as i thought u said it all to me. i am a silent reader of this forum and not following any celebrity. only dance mean to me. I dont agree on choreographer is wrong, judges are biased all that. but as far as stage yes the reality show stages will be little slippery. its not only JDK stage but almost all stage it will be little slippery. normal performing stages will be done with just simple cement. and many times on the stages carpets will be put when it comes to an live show. but the marble floor will be little slippery. even with a one drop of water it will slip on it.
only the people who dance on that particular stage will know about it.
In dance india dance the in some limelight the contestants itself said that the floor will be slippery so we have to be careful while performing.

But i wont say performance will depend on stage. its on artist. but as far as slippery stage is concerned i agree to that those stages will be little slippery.

I will judge the contestant only after 4 episodes. even the judges are going to do the same. now everyone are giving good marks to all. the true competition will start after 2 episodes.

but i liked bharathi today. ๐Ÿ˜Š
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

That is it.. u r saying that this show is for non dancers..? I agree wid this but y GC fans are calling judges a biased?? Look no body is perfect and GC is not a trained dancer so obviously he needs more improvement and may be he will get but GC fans are avoiding all his dancing mistakes by giving lame excuses 1st they had a problem with his choreographer, then they had a problem with a judges and now they have a problem with JDJ floor.. i mean common people please grow up..

I haven't seen anyone saying that he deserves the best marks but that they feel like they are extra hard on him and giving him low marks compared to some of the other contestants..
maybe we are biased as his fans??
but you guys are no less, making fun of a person just cuz you are annoyed by his fans..
I'm a Huge GC fan and I now that he has to improve, i'm not avoiding his mistakes but I feel bad for him cuz I know how hardworking he is and when people are indirectly bashing him saying that he can't dance and compare him to shit and that the marks are the result of it...
well it makes me mad..
they can be extra considerate about the cricketer but not to him?
he is putting in a lot of hardwork,time and effort as a non dancer too but that doesn't count..

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninnz91

I haven't seen anyone saying that he deserves the best marks but that they feel like they are extra hard on him and giving him low marks compared to some of the other contestants..
maybe we are biased as his fans??
but you guys are no less, making fun of a person just cuz you are annoyed by his fans..
I'm a Huge GC fan and I now that he has to improve, i'm not avoiding his mistakes but I feel bad for him cuz I know how hardworking he is and when people are indirectly bashing him saying that he can't dance and compare him to shit and that the marks are the result of it...
well it makes me mad..
they can be extra considerate about the cricketer but not to him?
he is putting in a lot of hardwork,time and effort as a non dancer too but that doesn't count..

Again with the generalization,

If u read what i wrote .. Its not making fun , its constructive criticism .
And Well congratulations on being a Gurmeet fan and If a negative remark to him makes you mad
Some of Us Also get offended and "mad" when we receive personal attacks .

maybe cause. we comment oh jayasurya can't dance and will be first to be eliminated and No one Lashes out at 'US". so the issues dies right there.

But If someone says Gurmeet is Stiff.. WW3 breaks out and people saying Shampa should be changed.
if we sayd today gurmeet didnt dance well , he kept missing the beats and was off..
the floor is slipper and We are Haters.

NinnzGm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

And likewise, Every time i give a post or comment about Gurmeet a bunch of fans jump on my head adn call me a hater, They fail to see the other comments i made on bharti , shampa , Gia , But Gurmeet and its pow pow pow , calling me a Hater, Someone told me go away , why am I even commenting on there.. , I am like fine , Call me A Hater but it doesn't take away from the truth or what i see as the truth .

Like seriously.. Its a show . and it has become that no one Can talk about Gurmeet, if its Not Nice and 100% Positive..

Its a dancing show that we all watch , U probably don't like Jayasurya and think he is a Horrible dancer. What if i call you a hater and say u have a dirty mind. and all u ever do Is Bash bash ..
with that kind of hostile behavior its hard to be Positive .

and for what . ur opinion or what u feel . we all come here to talk about the show , the contestants . the dance numbers , the choreographers.

Yeah Gurmeet is not trainer. U are probably the ONLY person who has said that,
and yes he needs to work on it . But saying the Choreographer should Be changed, the Judges are Biased , the floor is a criminal .

its getting a bit too much and the negative backlash should stop .. If i have an opinon , i shouldn't be subjected to " u threatened ur existence on IF " .

Just saying..

If u feel offended , sorry but i am just saying what i feel .

I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear I'm not against constructive criticism you are entitled to your own opinion but some of the GC haters can be really rude when they talk about him..
I don't understand what he did that makes people hate him so much..don't blame him for what SOME of his fans are doing it's not his fault...
but please try to not provoke his fans cuz we are not blind we can see sarcasm too..I guess some of his fans are really possessive about him thats why they are reacting this way..
You are welcome to give constructive criticism but do it in a decent way!
Mia1love thumbnail
I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear I'm not against constructive criticism you are entitled to your own opinion but some of the GC haters can be really rude when they talk about him..
I don't understand what he did that makes people hate him so much..don't blame him for what SOME of his fans are doing it's not his fault...
but please try to not provoke his fans cuz we are not blind we can see sarcasm too..I guess some of his fans are really possessive about him thats why they are reacting this way..

And i think thats what i am trying to tell you . that .. I am Giving constructive criticism yet i still receive backlash , I guess i was indirectly asking ( now i will say it directly ) - can the Gurmeet C fans be more decent and READ the comments instead of jumping on our heads

But saying his fans are possessive about him and thats why they react in a hateful and negative fashion is a poor excuse.
NinnzGm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

Again with the generalization,

If u read what i wrote .. Its not making fun , its constructive criticism .
And Well congratulations on being a Gurmeet fan and If a negative remark to him makes you mad
Some of Us Also get offended and "mad" when we receive personal attacks .

maybe cause. we comment oh jayasurya can't dance and will be first to be eliminated and No one Lashes out at 'US". so the issues dies right there.

But If someone says Gurmeet is Stiff.. WW3 breaks out and people saying Shampa should be changed.
if we sayd today gurmeet didnt dance well , he kept missing the beats and was off..
the floor is slipper and We are Haters.

IM sorry but I've seen so much more than just constructive criticism when it comes to GC so please dont try play the innocent act..
I guess there is no point to argue here cuz you guys think that You are only giving constructive criticism while you are inderictly calling him "shit" so can you please tell me how he can improve being that??.
and I can't change what the other GC fans are saying and doing!
thanks for the talk
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol funny replies๐Ÿ˜†

jenny rebel, mia u guyzz๐Ÿ˜†
Mia1love thumbnail

IM sorry but I've seen so much more than just constructive criticism when it comes to GC so please dont try play the innocent act..
I guess there is no point to argue here cuz you guys think that You are only giving constructive criticism while you are inderictly calling him "shit" so can you please tell me how he can improve being that??.
and I can't change what the other GC fans are saying and doing!
thanks for the talk

FYI I already did , the man needs to take some yoga classes and become more flexible that will help with his dancing . But U probably overlooked that ..

And Gurmeet fanz shouldn't act all innocent and Pious like they have never done anything to provoke conflict .. they are directly slandering other forum members character just cuz they have a different opinion . we all know what is going around here.

and U welcome .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ for the convo..

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

majority of GC fan on this forum r responsible for this ...

last week when this show started ...everyone ( so called Gc haters ) was talking generally and generally criticizing GC just like one may be will criticize gia or Sanat, or Prityusha

but GC fans jumped on them so obviously they will get the taste of their own medicine ... then their so many threads, so many AT's ( mods r obviously not closing those ๐Ÿ˜•) when there shld be only one , GC fans's blame game that everyone, be it judges , shampa, is at fault except GC ...when those ppl ( so called GC haters ) said the truth which eventually was against GC , his obsessed fans became mad ... we also don't like when we see whole forum full of GC threads , its not abt having more fans, its abt spamming the forum with same kind of threads ... but when someone says a little bit against him they become HATERS/ BASHERS ...this forum is not GC tareef forum but JDJ discussion forum

last week I started a thread , Gc being a trained dancer with proofs , but he lied in the show that he doen't know dancing ...some GC fans started spamming the thread ...in such way that Mods had to delete the thread...now u can guess what kind of spamming it was

and I m sure no GC hater ( hater in GC fan's lingo ) wld ever do this kind of thing what GC fans has done in that thread

and just like some GC fans say if u don't like GC don't comment in this and that thread ...I wld say if u can Not take criticism simply do Not visit JDJ forum and stick to his daily soap forum
Edited by TheRowdiest - 12 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i remembr same thing happening in JDJ 3...wen fanz blamed d judgez for one dancer not getting gud markz..why cuz..he cudnt dance at alll..but styll deserving dancers had to leave before that one person

& same thing is happening here again

if GC cant dance ..u cnt just blame a slippry floor or d judgez or d choreogrphr (my god shampa iz amazing)