Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^^^ who knows if they have spilled Oil on the floor before his performance 😉 as they were scared that dancing star is coming 😆
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

If U actually read what some have to say , its not bashing, its constructive criticism. Just because some people have a difference opinion why are u labeling them as "bashers" thats just wrong ,

is it so wrong to have an opinion about a dancer .. and not the dance floor .

and can the "bashers" have an opinion and not be jumped on by a bunch of GC fans ?

I agree with you some of them are actually giving constructive criticism but other are just making fun of him and comparing him to "shit"..
I thought this show was for non dancers then why does everyone expect him to be perfect??
he is not a trained dancer and mistake to sabse hote hain naa he is still in the learning process!

51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

^^^ who knows if they have spilled Oil on the floor before his performance 😉 as they were scared that dancing star is coming 😆

Wohoo.. i did not noticed that 😳 🤣 lol true it seems every body afraid of him because he is a dancing star 😆 😆
707763 thumbnail

floor was slippery only for gu-rooo

Only he works in a daily soap

judges r biased only for him 😉

bari baat ki hai aap ne 👏😆
707763 thumbnail

I personally think he pee'd his pants.. 😭 but its weird..how come at the begining? 😲
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninnz91

I agree with you some of them are actually giving constructive criticism but other are just making fun of him and comparing him to "shit"..
I thought this show was for non dancers then why does everyone expect him to be perfect??
he is not a trained dancer and mistake to sabse hote hain naa he is still in the learning process!

That is it.. u r saying that this show is for non dancers..? I agree wid this but y GC fans are calling judges a biased?? Look no body is perfect and GC is not a trained dancer so obviously he needs more improvement and may be he will get but GC fans are avoiding all his dancing mistakes by giving lame excuses 1st they had a problem with his choreographer, then they had a problem with a judges and now they have a problem with JDJ floor.. i mean common people please grow up..
nrityab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

An awesome reply by Gurmeet's supporter 👏 👏
Ur type of positive thinking persons are really needed here 😊
And last may the stage was slippery but Was it only slippery for Gurmeet Only?? Other contestants also performed on that stage too and scored gud then y u guys giving stage excuse yaar??
Ur reply shows positiveness aur app sahi baat karo please ghalat baat nhi karo.. If stage was slippery then it was slippery for everybody not gor Gurmeet only...

You better read the post again. i had mentioned am not supporter of any. and did i mention anywhere it was slippery to gurumeet? or did i mention anywhere it was not slippery to others? I just mentioned those reality shows stages will be really slippery i too know that. this particular thing was in mentioned in the main post so i said my views to that.

we have our rghts to say our views. if you dont agree with that say it in a good manner not with those stupid smileys of taunts to other.

I am a master holder in classical form of dance and i know the diff of stage. such stages will be slippery and it needs a practice. and for non-dancers its quite diff i mentioned.

I no where said Gurumeets performance was great, he is superb, he a good dancer blah blah and all.

baby wont talk by birth. it needs time to talk. same i meant. every one needs times to learn. 2 weekk is too soon to judge anyone.

if you do not like Gurumeet dont poke ur nose in all;s comment and taunt them. read the comment and give the views.

Edited by nrityab - 12 years ago
605921 thumbnail

floor was slippery only for gu-rooo

Only he works in a daily soap

judges r biased only for him 😉

and jealous also 😲 🤣
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninnz91

And likewise, Every time i give a post or comment about Gurmeet a bunch of fans jump on my head adn call me a hater, They fail to see the other comments i made on bharti , shampa , Gia , But Gurmeet and its pow pow pow , calling me a Hater, Someone told me go away , why am I even commenting on there.. , I am like fine , Call me A Hater but it doesn't take away from the truth or what i see as the truth .

Like seriously.. Its a show . and it has become that no one Can talk about Gurmeet, if its Not Nice and 100% Positive..

Its a dancing show that we all watch , U probably don't like Jayasurya and think he is a Horrible dancer. What if i call you a hater and say u have a dirty mind. and all u ever do Is Bash bash ..
with that kind of hostile behavior its hard to be Positive .

and for what . ur opinion or what u feel . we all come here to talk about the show , the contestants . the dance numbers , the choreographers.

Yeah Gurmeet is not trainer. U are probably the ONLY person who has said that,
and yes he needs to work on it . But saying the Choreographer should Be changed, the Judges are Biased , the floor is a criminal .

its getting a bit too much and the negative backlash should stop .. If i have an opinon , i shouldn't be subjected to " u threatened ur existence on IF " .

Just saying..

If u feel offended , sorry but i am just saying what i feel .

51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrityab

You better read the post again. i had mentioned am not supporter of any. and did i mention anywhere it was slippery to gurumeet? or did i mention anywhere it was not slippery to others? I just mentioned those reality shows stages will be really slippery i too know that. this particular thing was in mentioned in the main post so i said my views to that.

we have our rghts to say our views. if you dont agree with that say it in a good manner not with those stupid smileys of taunts to other.

I am a master holder in classical form of dance and i know the diff of stage. such stages will be slippery and it needs a practice. and for non-dancers its quite diff i mentioned.

I no where said Gurumeets performance was great, he is superb, he a good dancer blah blah and all.

baby wont talk by birth. it needs time to talk. same i meant. every one needs times to learn. 2 weekk is too soon to judge anyone.

if you do not like Gurumeet dont poke ur nose in all;s comment and taunt them. read the comment and give the views.

relax relax.. dont be so hyper... 😳 😳
My reply was just not only for u perhaps my only starting two lines dedicated to u and the rest of lines are for all GC supporters...
Third first understand the reply then comment.. PLEASE !
I guess to took my post wrongly because u thinks that i said all this to u.. NO NO NO these all r for GC fans only.. and i m also not against GC but ya i against with all those excuses which are given by GC fans for his low marks.. 🤢 🤢