Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

605921 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Awesome reply 👏 👏

they will blame everybody with their respects Gurmeet is a brilliant dancer... so these all r lame excuses that floor was slippering and all.. Gurmeet is weak in dance this is the mean reason.. Gurmeet fans should understand this thats y he is getting low marks.. they r saying Judges a biased but not considering Gurmeet a weak contestant..!

+1 agree with both of u 👍🏼
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome reply 👏 👏

they will blame everybody with their respects Gurmeet is a brilliant dancer... so these all r lame excuses that floor was slippering and all.. Gurmeet is weak in dance this is the mean reason.. Gurmeet fans should understand this thats y he is getting low marks.. they r saying Judges a biased but not considering Gurmeet a weak contestant..!

the Judges are Biased ?!? seriously.

next the floor is Biased ,

afterwards the Host are Biased, ( yes ragini is. she loves Gurmeet.)

Constructive criticism should be welcome , instead of the blame game which is too often played.

If Gurmeet is a Stiff dancer it is because , he is not flexible , his Muscular Body Limits his movements , and He needs to do yoga and stretching . . His body is Not AN Ideal dancers body .
707763 thumbnail

Awesome reply 👏 👏

A good and loyal fan is who sees both sides of their idol . tHE GOOd and the bad. If Isha performs bad or salman doesnt rend justice ..I will criticize MY FAVORITE too because thats how it shud be 😳 - - but some fans... wht to say... 😲 they are even claiming sh.it to be gold just because it has similar color 😆
Edited by V.I.P - 12 years ago
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

the Judges are Biased ?!? seriously.

next the floor is Biased ,

afterwards the Host are Biased, ( yes ragini is. she loves Gurmeet.)

Constructive criticism should be welcome , instead of the blame game which is too often played.

If Gurmeet is a Stiff dancer it is because , he is not flexible , his Muscular Body Limits his movements , and He needs to do yoga and stretching . . His body is Not AN Ideal dancers body .

😆 😆 Seriously MIA... Fans of celebrities should understand that it is only a game.. they should know and understand wht is right or wht is wrong.. i think they consider everybody stupid by giving all these lame excuses.. 🤢
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

A good and loyal fan is who sees both sides of their idol . tHE GOOd and the bad. If Isha performs bad or salman doesnt rend justice ..I will criticize MY FAVORITE too because thats how it shud be 😳 - - but some fans... wht to say... 😲 they are even claiming sh.it to be gold just because it has similar color 😆

🤣 hilarious.. 😆 😆 😆 awesome comment.. ! 👏 👏 👏
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know that Gurmeet has a long way to go before we can call him a perfect dancer but he did his best and It wasn't that bad..
I thought he did better than last time but It seems like bashing GC is peoples favorite hobby here!
He is very hard working and i'm sure that he'll improve we just have to give him a little time

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninnz91

I know that Gurmeet has a long way to go before we can call him a perfect dancer but he did his best and It wasn't that bad..

I thought he did better than last time but It seems like bashing GC is peoples favorite hobby here!
He is very hard working and i'm sure that he'll improve we just have to give him a little time

If U actually read what some have to say , its not bashing, its constructive criticism. Just because some people have a difference opinion why are u labeling them as "bashers" thats just wrong ,

is it so wrong to have an opinion about a dancer .. and not the dance floor .

and can the "bashers" have an opinion and not be jumped on by a bunch of GC fans ?
Edited by Mia1love - 12 years ago
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninnz91

I beg ur pardon! please just go through our replies at ones..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
floor was slippery only for gu-rooo

Only he works in a daily soap

judges r biased only for him 😉
51559 thumbnail
🤣

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

floor was slippery only for gu-rooo

Only he works in a daily soap

judges r biased only for him 😉

lol how bad of judges.. .. Jub pta he k floor slippery he tou full marks dene chahiye the na 😕 🤣