Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

707763 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

manish...did you see giaa's performance...she was too good yaar...nishant and giaa have such an amazing chemistry and look great together...i love this jodi!lagtha hai ke dono ke beech mein kuch pak raha hai..πŸ˜†

you are right. something is cooking. we hope it is soon served πŸ˜ƒ
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

🀣floor was slippery 🀣

🀣
OMG... LAGE RAHO πŸ‘
🀣🀣🀣
This man isn't able to do EASY STEPS..Wonder what he will do when his fans will call him back thru a petition 🀣

🀣 Woops I will not say anything... 🀣
Warna GIA fans and Gurmeet fans will say i m criticizing them 🀣 🀣
and true HE CANT DANCE! 🀣
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

you are right. something is cooking. we hope it is soon served πŸ˜ƒ

CHeck GIA is grace dancer thread πŸ˜† 🀣
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

CHeck GIA is grace dancer thread πŸ˜† 🀣

🀣🀣
hahah penta bhai
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

🀣🀣

hahah penta bhai

Ssshhh! me nhi bolunga kuch πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think you should blame the floor for the bad dancing and the low score they receive ,

If you watch Gurmeet performance again u will notice , that is was mostly acting , and spinning , playing around with the bottle , running and rolling around, concept was good, but this performance lacked good dancing, Shampa is a dancer she did a wonderful job, but her contestant . failed to match her level.

Shampa even simplified her choreography and Steps for Gurmeet today .
she knew he can't dance , so she made him Act , drunk , act mad , act like deva and then the spinning and falling to the "slippery floor"

. I don't know how much more sacrifice she will have to make with her dancing skill for Gurmeet..

707763 thumbnail
Mia1Love πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

I don't think you should blame the floor for the bad dancing and the low score they receive ,

If you watch Gurmeet performance again u will notice , that is was mostly acting , and spinning , playing around with the bottle , running and rolling around, concept was good, but this performance lacked good dancing, Shampa is a dancer she did a wonderful job, but her contestant . failed to match her level.

Shampa even simplified her choreography and Steps for Gurmeet today .
she knew he can't dance , so she made him Act , drunk , act mad , act like deva and then the spinning and falling to the "slippery floor"

. I don't know how much more sacrifice she will have to make with her dancing skill for Gurmeet..

Awesome reply πŸ‘ πŸ‘

they will blame everybody with their respects Gurmeet is a brilliant dancer... so these all r lame excuses that floor was slippering and all.. Gurmeet is weak in dance this is the mean reason.. Gurmeet fans should understand this thats y he is getting low marks.. they r saying Judges a biased but not considering Gurmeet a weak contestant..!
Edited by Pentaminous. - 12 years ago
nrityab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes at the beginning only i said to my dad and sis that he is not completing the steps and is in hurry to finish the steps. and lost balance many time.

ofcoz those stages will be slippery agree to that. and for a non-dancer its diff to adjust. its just a 2 weeks. we being a trained dancer also wont learn the dance in very first 2 weeks. it takes a little time.

I think he needs more practice and shampa should do that. Last year Sushanth was consistently good because he was trained dancer. and the person who won last year his starting performances were weak but yet he did best in last episodes.

so we need to give time before judging anyone. am not blind fan or something am not even a fan of anyone. but dance is not something easy to do flawlessly within few weeks. specially for boys its diff to adjust due to their stiff body.

and for the people who has learnt karate and all for them its diff to adjust immediately for dance.

Gurumeets body is good for the dance. little more practice. and fearless performance would do magic in his dance.

Last year Shampa had given lots of good concepts. hope to see the same this year too.

51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrityab

Yes at the beginning only i said to my dad and sis that he is not completing the steps and is in hurry to finish the steps. and lost balance many time.

ofcoz those stages will be slippery agree to that. and for a non-dancer its diff to adjust. its just a 2 weeks. we being a trained dancer also wont learn the dance in very first 2 weeks. it takes a little time.

I think he needs more practice and shampa should do that. Last year Sushanth was consistently good because he was trained dancer. and the person who won last year his starting performances were weak but yet he did best in last episodes.

so we need to give time before judging anyone. am not blind fan or something am not even a fan of anyone. but dance is not something easy to do flawlessly within few weeks. specially for boys its diff to adjust due to their stiff body.

and for the people who has learnt karate and all for them its diff to adjust immediately for dance.

Gurumeets body is good for the dance. little more practice. and fearless performance would do magic in his dance.

Last year Shampa had given lots of good concepts. hope to see the same this year too.

An awesome reply by Gurmeet's supporter πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ur type of positive thinking persons are really needed here 😊
And last may the stage was slippery but Was it only slippery for Gurmeet Only?? Other contestants also performed on that stage too and scored gud then y u guys giving stage excuse yaar??
Ur reply shows positiveness aur app sahi baat karo please ghalat baat nhi karo.. If stage was slippery then it was slippery for everybody not gor Gurmeet only...