Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Didn't know there were other choreographers here..!! 🀣🀣

Good to see people with Dancing expertise..!!
Edited by aanappin - 12 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aanappin

Not sure about other but yes I can dance: i have trained in jazz, ballroom dancing, hip hop, street and bollywood dancing. I havent had the chance to learn indian classical but yes i can dance and i may not be a choreographer but you have no right to mock anyone's dancing experience or expertise and laugh because you have no idea what anyone's background is.
😑
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanappin

You have no idea what people can do or don't in this forum.Lots of members here are trained dancers in different dance forms. Even if not, they all have a right to criticize any performance as long as it is not crossing any boundary.

As i said before, keep your discussion on the celebs and their performances. Stop targetting and attacking members just because they do not subscribe to your views.
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I too felt that Gurmeet was not comfortable at all in today's performance... To be honest Devdas as a concept I didn't like at all, Shampa needs to bring the best out of Gurmeet... He is a mind-blowing dancer and he proved it in Geet and many events where he danced...

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought he was going okay TILL they reached the Dev D bit

the bit when he's screaming into the camera... ultrafail
if it wasn't for that, I thought he improved immensely since last week

he is indeed too stiff.. needs to let loose, don't know what's canning him
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

well everyone was saying oh sushant used to conceptualise, what does shampa know about concepts, shampa just choreographed so now here goes, today the concept was good too and so were the steps, had it been a better dance, it would be an extraordinary performance. However with Gurmeet--he was too fast, he was out of sync, he was into the dramatics, he was in a hurry to finish the dance, JDJ is a dance show--not a musical.
I feel bad for shampa..her skills deserve someone who is flexible and who gets the finer nuances of dance.
disappointed again

Agree with your comments. He just seemed too much in a hurry to cram the steps in and in some places missed going with the beat due to that. However I also felt that of the lot, he was left alone on the stage for too long and could not hold it all together by himself.
Edited by bulls-eye - 12 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah kinda agree with you on this manish . .

but I gotta give it to him . .I believe this has been a really tough week for him. . coz of his really big demanding screen space in his daily serial PV. . such things usually cause some issues /obstacles in early times.. but with time. . he will surely get used to it. .

But overall. . wasnt too bad. . i'd say he did pretty well i believe. . his choreographer shampa was brilliant as always. .
707763 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣floor was slippery 🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
OMG... LAGE RAHO πŸ‘
🀣🀣🀣
This man isn't able to do EASY STEPS..Wonder what he will do when his fans will call him back thru a petition 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by V.I.P - 12 years ago
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

🀣floor was slippery 😲😲🀣

🀣
OMG... LAGE RAHO πŸ‘
🀣🀣🀣
This man isn't able to do EASY STEPS..Wonder what he will do when his fans will call him back thru a petition 🀣

🀣 He Cant Dance Thats IT
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 12 years ago
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
manish...did you see giaa's performance...she was too good yaar...nishant and giaa have such an amazing chemistry and look great together...i love this jodi!lagtha hai ke dono ke beech mein kuch pak raha hai..πŸ˜†