Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
But what exactly do Khyatti or Aditi do from now on that's at all involved w/ Shiva or Parvati? 😕
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

But what exactly do Khyatti or Aditi do from now on that's at all involved w/ Shiva or Parvati? 😕

Although Sati's track has ended but the Sapt Rishis still exist!! Khyati and Aditi were married to Sapt Rishis!! But theres a possibility tht they may be back in a diff. role only!!
-Gauri

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
i am glad dese two r bak.let's see what will be deir role now.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Okay, they showed them return today, but frankly, it was really lame.  How does Parvati have any relationship w/ Khyatti or Aditi?  It's like Lakshman and Shatrughan dropping in on Krishna to discuss w/ him how to deal w/ his enemies 😕

And the advice they gave Parvati was 🤢  She's not yet married to him, but they suggest that she try seducing him?  What bakwas they're showing!  Yeah, granted women had lots more freedom in those times, but even factoring that in, what Parvati was doing here - trying to be sexually appealing to someone she had yet to marry - was too much to swallow.

In reality, Parvati didn't do anything special on that occasion - she continued serving Shiva like she always did, but b'cos of the environment that Kama & Rati created, Mahadev was momentarily aroused, b4 he regained control of his senses and the rest is history.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya  Vrish me have the same question to revathi ,If sona Sringar is that much powerful then why Revathi is not successful with Chandu before ?🤔🤣 
So that he has to face ill fate as curse from dakshu ðŸ¤£
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all this is 100% masala...ignore karne ke alava we have no option...😊
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Okay, they showed them return today, but frankly, it was really lame.  How does Parvati have any relationship w/ Khyatti or Aditi?  It's like Lakshman and Shatrughan dropping in on Krishna to discuss w/ him how to deal w/ his enemies 😕

And the advice they gave Parvati was 🤢  She's not yet married to him, but they suggest that she try seducing him?  What bakwas they're showing!  Yeah, granted women had lots more freedom in those times, but even factoring that in, what Parvati was doing here - trying to be sexually appealing to someone she had yet to marry - was too much to swallow.

In reality, Parvati didn't do anything special on that occasion - she continued serving Shiva like she always did, but b'cos of the environment that Kama & Rati created, Mahadev was momentarily aroused, b4 he regained control of his senses and the rest is history.

you mean mythology right?🤣
Sorry, I badly needed a laugh.
and whole idea of sedussa is a bit too far, women those days never actually went to seduce guys. They were pretty straightforward like i want to have a baby with you. Never the whirly twirly way.
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

you mean mythology right?🤣
Sorry, I badly needed a laugh.
and whole idea of sedussa is a bit too far, women those days never actually went to seduce guys. They were pretty straightforward like i want to have a baby with you. Never the whirly twirly way.

@bold
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

The idea of seduction of course does exist in early literature.
The apsaras are constantly trying to "seduce" rishis or those engaged in penance.

there are several words in sanskrit that could be (and are) translated as seduction - vimohanam, pralobhanam, etc...

Edited by narangi_77 - 12 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seduction seems to be the hot topic now ðŸ¤£

and its true that apsaras used to try to seduce those doing tapasya.I can only think of one apsara as of now ; menaka.Those who know how shakuntala was born mite get an idea of this.

well woh toh kal dikhega na..parvati coming all dressed up/?(she lukd really pretty in the today's precap  ðŸ˜³)