-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hariharan fulfills promise to Rajeev and Sanchali

The recently ousted jodi of Rajeev and Sanchali received a pleasant surprise from Hariharan and the Zee team managing Ek Main....

Hariharan's guru, the legendary musician Ghulam Mustafa Khan Saheb, who has also trained stalwarts like Shaan and Sonu Nigam, will be training Rajeev and Sanchali in the finer nuances of music. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the duo who feel honourned to be selected by Hariharan for this.

Recognising their talent, Hariharan had promised to help them when the jodi was voted out by the viewers two weeks back.
Rajeev, who has alreday recorded an album with Aadesh Srivastav was overwhelmed and thanked all the people who had helped him so far and he was confident that being a student of Ghulam Mustafa Khan Saheb was going to be a turning point for Sanchali and himself.

Source - http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/jun/12june/news_hari.php

Edited by red rose! - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rongmon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great news, rajeev has a great voice, now if he trained by Golam Mustafa khan saheb, what else is required. Hariharanji 👏 👏 , see the difference between him and Abhijit.
vinnie-thepooh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing the article its really good.Being trained by Ghulam Mustafa Khan Saheb, is far better then winning this competition 👏
arun_8687 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hariharan Ji kept his word 👏 👏
Ghulam Mustafa Khan Saheb has trained Sonu,Shaan.Im sure they'll improve by leaps and bounds 👏
manjujain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Very nice to know that Hariharan kept his words, otherwise we hear most of the times people do say things and not do it, so basically they say it just to say it & not mean it at all.

I respect you Hariharan for keeping your words, keep it up.

👏 👏 👏

Edited by manjujain - 18 years ago
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waow, i gotta see this....what movie is he singing in?
rongmon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mp_142

Thanx for sharing the article its really good.Being trained by Ghulam Mustafa Khan Saheb, is far better then winning this competition 👏

I agree with you. This is a big prize both of them got. If Hariharanji arranges a training for banjo also it will be good. She also has a different voice, if she gets better training, she will be better.

advil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WOW !!! This is fantastic news. What a way of helping out.👏

If the base is right,then success definitely is a step away. Once Rajeev gains control over his sur at low notes..he'll be good to soar !!!

Great news!!👏👏

Pradarshak thumbnail
Hariharan did a noble job, this action of his is as majestic as he sings. 😳 Among the two judges, Lesslie seems to me bit imbalanced and sometimes his judgement is not justified. But Hari has never shown duplicity, neither he gets overboard. He says what he feels and I guess most of the time he is right.

Rajeev did make lots of mistakes which Hari pointed out. And also praised when he was good. 50 lakh contract is not the end of everything, to survive in this competitiive world he needs to improve. By citing his flaws, Hari has made Rajeev realize his drawbacks and now helping him to move forward.

Great job. 👏 👏 👏 for both Hari and Zee team.
Anuradha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! really nice to read this..

Hariharan is too good.. Thats why he is a great legend.. See, He kept his words.. Hope all of them keep their words like him..

I wish very good luck to Rajeev and Sanchali...

3 Cheers to Hariharan 👍🏼