Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
His movies whether you like them or not. They are hits ...go Akshay and team
453365 thumbnail
Thats exactly what your sister used to say. Then Tees Maar Khan happened. No assemble cast this time to save your fat ass. Your going down.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
But he must have flop nights with Jacquline and all other Anarkalis.
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't even remember this dude's name without it being mentioned. He's a flop himself, don't know dafaq he's goin' on about!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the audience should take that quote as a challenge and stop going to his movies.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

Filmmaker Sajid Khan is sure his film Himmatwala, based on the 1983 movie of the same name, will cross Rs.100 crore within its first week itself. He says he can never make a flop film.

"I can't say I am a great director but I am the greatest audience, since childhood I have done nothing other than watching films. Cinema is my life. I can never make a flop film because I make film for audience and not for myself," Sajid said during the sound recording of Himmatwala.

Sajid, who has earlier directed Heyy Babyy, Housefull and Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen, added: "I will never let down the audience. I have proved that three times. Now I will do that again. My film Himmatwala will cross Rs.100 crore in first week."

Actor Ajay Devgn, who plays the lead in the movie, is impressed with Sajid's positive attitude.

"I like that attitude. It is a kind of confidence which you should have and he has. He is sure of what he is doing. After I heard the script, I agreed with him and it will be a fabulous film," Ajay said.

he seems so pretentious , i think then his one movie should be flop just to shatter his conceit ..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nicko787

WELL IT'S DEFINITE THAT JUDWAA 2 WILL BE FLOP.

...because it has Saif Ali Khan

is Saif ali khan essaying double character in that film? if yes then i see hundred percent chances of that movie for being flop , Audience can not bear one Saif how will they bear double on large screen??😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: nicko787

WELL IT'S DEFINITE THAT JUDWAA 2 WILL BE FLOP.

...because it has Saif Ali Khan

Without Salman Koi bhi HERO hota... Humne Judwaa 2 Flop kara hi deni hai 😆
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bambogli

He's right. He would never name any of his movie -- A Flop Film. 😆

LMAOOO 😆

he should TOTALLY do that, troll everyone more than he already does
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I'm from audience as well. But i'vent watched neither Housefull 1 nor housefull too. ab bolo?