Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

and I disagree with someone who said we can't criticize.. we can.. the show is made for us...they work hard or not work hard I don't care.. they make the show for the audiences and if the audiences don't like it they will put their point forward and my point is GC cannot dance up until this time.. he may improve in the future I don't know.. but for now he is pretty bad..

sadly for these Blind Pankhiya Criticism is Bashing , and all threads r getting closed while all ATs , praise threads r open , to woh bhi band karo ...i didn't know this time only Praise is allowed in JDJ forum or yah GC fans can Criticize shampa, Sanath but we can't
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

sadly for these Blind Pankhiya Criticism is Bashing , and all threads r getting closed while all ATs , praise threads r open , to woh bhi band karo ...i didn't know this time only Praise is allowed in JDJ forum or yah GC fans can Criticize shampa, Sanath but we can't

Mini.. hamara bhi waqt aaayega

I'm just wondering why did they give Shampa to him? I mean kya soch ke? πŸ˜•
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@topic maker... thanks for sharing the info...😊

@mods... hope u will go through all comments and take actions against those so called critics who r openly bashing celebs and naming it criticism...
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mini.. hamara bhi waqt aaayega

I'm just wondering why did they give Shampa to him? I mean kya soch ke? πŸ˜•

Shampa ko khamba kaun thamayaπŸ˜†
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing the info!!😊
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing
hope its going to be wonderful episode
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think gurmeet will ever get high marks from judges...since he is very popular he will be saved from elimination by votes from viewers...

this kind of bias treatment is abominable...
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Any idea of how much Pratyusha got?

And btw, guys..why is there so much of "Anti-Gurmeet" heat over here?Many people love him ..so even if someone posts a comment saying "its biased" and then later even mentions that the comment was "random" then i guess all the Anti-Guru comments should stop..there's absolutely no need to comment on him again and again and no offence meant to anyone, i am just saying this so there are no fights here.😊 I am sure all the contestants will get the marks based on their performances and not on the basis of age,country,language etc etc..so all Guru fans..trust his talent and i am sure he will perform better next week.

Anyways..I hope both Gurmeet and Pratyusha perform well :)
Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Any idea of how much Pratyusha got?

And btw, guys..why is there so much of "Anti-Gurmeet" heat over here?Many people love him ..so even if someone posts a comment saying "its biased" and then later even mentions that the comment was "random" then i guess all the Anti-Guru comments should stop..there's absolutely no need to comment on him again and again and no offence meant to anyone, i am just saying this so there are no fights here.😊 I am sure all the contestants will get the marks based on their performances and not on the basis of age,country,language etc etc..so all Guru fans..trust his talent and i am sure he will perform better next week.

Anyways..I hope both Gurmeet and Pratyusha perform well :)

Many people don't..and if I don't like him I will criticize him.. there is nothing as Anti-Goo-ruu.. you like someone or you don't like someone..

when you say it's biased it's either biased or not biased.. there is nothing like random in this...
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Many people don't..and if I don't like him I will criticize him.. there is nothing as Anti-Goo-ruu.. you like someone or you don't like someone..

when you say it's biased it's either biased or not biased.. there is nothing like random in this...

Hey😊,
Yes, i agree many don't too and if you don't then you surely have the right to criticize..no one is stopping anyone over here, It's just that the manner of critizism should be a healthy one and there are certain comments posted in this topic which definitely are not healthy ones .. they are hurtful enough. And about that comment..well yes i agree that comment should have been made but the user apologized for it calling it a random comment so there was no need of others to exaggerate and excite the whole thing as all this leads to fights.

Ofcourse, Every individual has the right to like and dislike someone and in a open forum also the right to voice their opinions and critizise but there are limits to everything.And again, as i mentioned earlier i meant no offence to any individual particularly.😊