Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">Never under estimate anyone</font>

I am not putting anyone down, I am telling facts, ppl would vote for a celeb over a person they don't know...

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the rest of all i dont know

but this weak deffo talat aziz
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with the first three... but shibani probably won't be out so soon... and bharti i don't want to be out ... it might be jayati

As for the top 3 I think it will be Gurmeet, Isha, and Archana or Gia.. I think so
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zee_News

I am not putting anyone down, I am telling facts, ppl would vote for a celeb over a person they don't know...

Zee , its first elimination & in the beginning u never know what might happen . I am certain Talatji would get eliminated . Shushil kumar will be next . My post is for 1st five elimination prediction & i have not included TV serial actors in it .
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

the rest of all i dont know

but this weak deffo talat aziz

yuppp agreed 👍🏼
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: summikhan

I agree with the first three... but shibani probably won't be out so soon... and bharti i don't want to be out ... it might be jayati

As for the top 3 I think it will be Gurmeet, Isha, and Archana or Gia.. I think so

Top 5 won't have Gia & Archana .
summikhan thumbnail

Top 5 won't have Gia & Archana .

Hmm.. maybe.. but GC and Isha will most likely be the top 2.. and hopefully GC will win! But maybe I'm thinking too far ahead
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: summikhan

Hmm.. maybe.. but GC and Isha will most likely be the top 2.. and hopefully GC will win! But maybe I'm thinking too far ahead

So you are confident even after seeing his last 2 performance . I think if GC wins it will be injustice to Isha & Darsheel who are fantastic .
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: lov987

agree with ur post...good prediction...Anyway we will wait for every weekend to

Fingers crossed on my predictions 😛
summikhan thumbnail

So you are confident even after seeing his last 2 performance . I think if GC wins it will be injustice to Isha & Darsheel who are fantastic .

Actually.. yes I am.. because his popularity is quite high... compared to a lot of the people on the show... whether one accepts it or not.. the show comes down to popularity... and the last few standing are the ones who are truly judged on their dance... I agree GC did not have great performances and others were better... but the show just started... I saw Shampa last season with Sushant and they were brilliant... so I'm going by the fact that Shampa is a brilliant choreographer.. and GC is a decent enough dancer as we've seen in GHSP.

but hey.. don't take offense... I am a hard core GC fan so whether he performs well or not... doesn't affect me much.. but yes.. i will not lie.. he didn't have good performances thus far and could be much much better as KJO himself said