Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. thank god abhi did that. he finally did something right in his life.
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ewww.... it is so disgusting. How can a daughter like her father? Do the story writers of Astitva have some sense at all? I mean they were brilliant writers before the leap took place but now they are just exaggerating with the story. So creepy and disgusting, how will Sia feel when she comes to know that the man she was going behind is her actual father. That is such a weird and disgusting thought. The show is just going on without any interesting thing. And that Astha ( Neha's daughter) she can't even act. She is beautiful I agree but when she tries to be cute and all she can't even act that cute. It is irritating. Ufff.....
tina2mina thumbnail

Hey pricipessa, I want to ask you a question.

Where in United Arab Emirates do you stay. Do you stay in Al-Ain, i want to know something bcoz I used to stay in UAE once too. Now I am in US. I miss UAE so much, would you reply ?'

thank you

Khushalay thumbnail
good, this should happen to her.
vvrsun thumbnail

Funny thing, before I logged in, I couldn't go to page 2 of this topic, kept getting a message that IE could not open page ..... 2.

Then I logged in, and hit the last post arrow, was able to go to page 2.

Ewww, all posts in big bold red! Should be banned, an eyesore!

sweetsunset08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow, thanks for the promo! I do agree, that abhi's manner of handling the matter does show his maturity...but i just hope he can keep it up and doesn't soften up. You know what would help, if sia mentioned dr.simran...that would snap abhi right back into reality. plus him saying that line someone mentioned earlier about only feeling for sia as a daughter and nothing more...