76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

I am certain that many might be upset with the point given to all contestants . I think the judges were giving points to the various contestants considering the the field from which they have come from .

This was just first episode . Gradually the points would be given according to the dancing abilities . Some weak contestant would not stay for longer periods anyways .

I think the real contest will start only after 5 eliminations . Till that lets see & enjoy the non-dancers also .

After 5 weeks even the contestants & choreographers will gel with each other properly .
Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail

I think fans are biased too . So if we go by dancing skills then Isha will win JDJ with full marks . But its not about only dancing . Its also about effort shown .
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think you're right but my point is this is dancing with stars and not dancing with non dancers therefore, judges should treat each star equally

but nevertheless this will fade away once da show goes on cuz da same thing happened to shocker suman and he somehow was ruled out despite judges being super nice to him
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i think you're right but my point is this is dancing with stars and not dancing with non dancers therefore, judges should treat each star equally

but nevertheless this will fade away once da show goes on cuz da same thing happened to shocker suman and he somehow was ruled out despite judges being super nice to him

Yupp the show is Dancing with Stars . Stars can even be Non-dancers .
76manesha thumbnail

Getting 7 points in the start of the show is good rather then getting 9 points . As they will have scope to do better .
Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
weird point system... i dont understand it at all... they give points even based on age of the performer ... its a competition which shud hv fair marking system ... marking and voting together but here i find judges a bit unfair to the younger crowd from TV
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivacious_gurl

weird point system... i dont understand it at all... they give points even based on age of the performer ... its a competition which shud hv fair marking system ... marking and voting together but here i find judges a bit unfair to the younger crowd from TV

At the start of any show Judges just cannot remove them . But when the competition gets to its peak then Judges would completely Judge only on the basis of performance .