Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

Weekest performer was Gia Manek, gurmeet Chaudhary, Jaysurya and Jayati Bhatia.

I don't agree!

GC was really good and he didn't deserve such low points
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cricketer and the guy from KBC. There a lot of them though.
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanath or sushi should go home next week...they were really not good!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

I'm not saying that Isha performed badly. Quite the opposite, she is the strongest contestant, but she could do so a billion times better because she has the capacity to. And if you are going to bring her profession in to the deal, then she shouldn't get a high score. This is the logic.

Gia's dance was not challenging at all. I mean, yes, she went up the staircase, but she just walked for that part. By "movement" I meant dance. So much more could have been done there. And while her expressions were pretty good, none of the dance steps seemed that hard. I could see a twelve year old dancing to those.

Gurmeet's dance actually had some stunts in it. The only down side was the choreography. I won't discredit Shampa for this as I have seen her do better with Sushant. The next episode will no doubt be better for them.

All being said, Jayasuriya should have gotten the lowest score. If you have watched the American Dancing With The Stars, the judges there don't show as much bias as was shown in the first episode of Jhalak. And since Jhalak is a spin-off of the original American series, I don't feel that they should do that.

Oh, and I almost forgot to bring this up. What about Talat Aziz. He is almost 60 years old, and a singer, not a dancer. How come he didn't get a higher score than Jayasuriya? He performed better and I'm sure it must have been a challenge for him as well.

that is YOUR opinion that Talat Aziz did better than Jayasuriya
I actually think he did a decent job. He handled the carrying stunts quite well.

and to be honest, you're kind of trying to evade my opinion with this essay πŸ˜†

I thought Gurmeet was the poorest dancer.
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liverach

but then we have to consider that JDJ judges do take into consideration the original occupation of each participant, and how related it is to dance...

Jayasurya doesn't do entertainment, only knows how to bowl and bat and run.
On that bg, he wasn't too bad lol

I don't agree with this arguments...athletes are expected to be flexible but Jayasuriya was so stiff with his body movements. Doesn't he stretch his body or exercise for cricket...but on JDJ he wasn't even stretching his arms and legs properly during the dance.
51559 thumbnail
GIA GIA GIA... most weakest performer along with KBC guy ! πŸ˜ƒ
Chippeshwini thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilymily

I don't agree with this arguments...athletes are expected to be flexible but Jayasuriya was so stiff with his body movements. Doesn't he stretch his body or exercise for cricket...but on JDJ he wasn't even stretching his arms and legs properly during the dance.

is stretching the same as dancing?

flexibility is one thing, doing given steps well is another.

Jayasuria was given hella easy choreography, but at least he did it well. There were no obvious blunders

Gurmeet's performance was chocfull of them
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

that is YOUR opinion that Talat Aziz did better than Jayasuriya
I actually think he did a decent job. He handled the carrying stunts quite well.

and to be honest, you're kind of trying to evade my opinion with this essay πŸ˜†

I thought Gurmeet was the poorest dancer.

Uhh, yeah, I wasn't the only person who continued this conversation.
You chipped in quite enthusiastically.
And you can think that Gurmeet is the weakest dancer, but you don't have to go around correcting other people's thinking because they don't agree with you.

And seriously, I wasn't trying to evade your opinion. You are entitled to your own as am I. There was no personal attack or negative insinuation of any kind. This is India Forums and criticisms, as long as they have a factual base, are allowed. The TM created the post for people to point out who they thought was the weakest performer. This is not an Appreciation Thread.
Chippeshwini thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

Uhh, yeah, I wasn't the only person who continued this conversation.
You chipped in quite enthusiastically.
And you can think that Gurmeet is the weakest dancer, but you don't have to go around correcting other people's thinking because they don't agree with you.

And seriously, I wasn't trying to evade your opinion. You are entitled to your own as am I. There was no personal attack or negative insinuation of any kind. This is India Forums and criticisms, as long as they have a factual base, are allowed. The TM created the post for people to point out who they thought was the weakest performer. This is not an Appreciation Thread.

yeah? show me where I've tried to change your opinion mate πŸ˜†
explaining why my opinion exists DOES NOT equal to me trying to brainwash anyone, I don't have that much willpower for a TV show.

I was defending my own opinion, because you came and wrote a page-long essay about why I'm wrong. I wouldn't know how else to do that, BUT enthusiastically
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

is stretching the same as dancing?

flexibility is one thing, doing given steps well is another.

Jayasuria was given hella easy choreography, but at least he did it well. There were no obvious blunders

Gurmeet's performance was chocfull of them

You definitely need an eye checkπŸ˜†
and yes, stretching & flexibility definitely makes dancing easier but in Jayasuriya's case it was weird, he couldn't even complete such easy steps properly...πŸ˜†