Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

246851 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
weakest was sanam and archana. Honestly what were they thinking? even he was not dancing properly, forget archana who is very stiff and gives weird expressions

Next is alisha and sushil. I appreciate his spirit and his energy but he cannot dance and alisha, what was that? It was the second worst choreography.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The one who magically got 27 points. 🤣 Sanath.

And I can't remember the KBC guy's name. 😉

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: liverach

No, because Isha actually did a good job 😃 IMO, of course

And based on what the judges said, it IS about the effort. they themselves said that they take their professions into account.

You'd expect something spanking from Gurmeet, which frankly I didn't see at all.

And I don't think Gia had less movement than Gurmeet.. infact she had to to lots of running around, stairs, on the floor and what not

what much did Gurmeet do? His choreo covered up loads for him.

I'm not saying that Isha performed badly. Quite the opposite, she is the strongest contestant, but she could do so a billion times better because she has the capacity to. And if you are going to bring her profession in to the deal, then she shouldn't get a high score. This is the logic.

Gia's dance was not challenging at all. I mean, yes, she went up the staircase, but she just walked for that part. By "movement" I meant dance. So much more could have been done there. And while her expressions were pretty good, none of the dance steps seemed that hard. I could see a twelve year old dancing to those.

Gurmeet's dance actually had some stunts in it. The only down side was the choreography. I won't discredit Shampa for this as I have seen her do better with Sushant. The next episode will no doubt be better for them.

All being said, Jayasuriya should have gotten the lowest score. If you have watched the American Dancing With The Stars, the judges there don't show as much bias as was shown in the first episode of Jhalak. And since Jhalak is a spin-off of the original American series, I don't feel that they should do that.

Oh, and I almost forgot to bring this up. What about Talat Aziz. He is almost 60 years old, and a singer, not a dancer. How come he didn't get a higher score than Jayasuriya? He performed better and I'm sure it must have been a challenge for him as well.
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tannipartner

weakest was sanam and archana. Honestly what were they thinking? even he was not dancing properly, forget archana who is very stiff and gives weird expressions

Next is alisha and sushil. I appreciate his spirit and his energy but he cannot dance and alisha, what was that? It was the second worst choreography.

Oh yes! I agree with you there! But I'm glad the judges were honest when they gave their scores. The only thing I liked about that performance was the opening with how he googled her name. that was creative. but then it just went downhill from there.

I don't think Sushil is here even to win the competition. He himself said he just wanted to learn and meet his stars. So I didn't even take that into consideration as I ranked the performances in my head.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanath is the weakest one..
I dont think Gurmeet was the worst performer..I was expecting more for him as he has Shampa..The body movements were quite stiff. As far as I have heard he likes dancing so maybe he will give us better performances in the future..Its too early to judge..
Isha-Salman were clearly the best.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Since TM asked for worst "performer" not dancer, I will name the KBC guy(neither performer nor dancer), Gazal guy, Gia, Gurmeet and the anchor "supposedly sexy" lady(with Sanam)!! Atleast I enjoyed the entore performance of Jayasury as it was well choreographed and fun!!
Edited by Rolzz - 12 years ago
gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i havent watched full epi
i only watched three performances and all three were good

those three performances were of
GURMEET-SHAMPA
BHARTI-SAVIOU
ISHA-SALMAN

i liked all three of them
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Double ditto ji👍🏼
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Weakest perfomers (The aam aadmi I forgot his name, Talat Aziz and the crickter)...

tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too many weak performers this season. .. To be evry frank , I just liked 3 performances so far.. 1. Salman-Isha 2.Darshil-anveet 3. Shibani-Puneet.. Rest all looked prettty average ..

But seriously why Sushil kumar is in show ??
He's the weakest one !