Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atria thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
KBC guy, Archana, Talat, Jaysurya.

However, Jaysurya should last a bit more I think, Talat and Archana have a good chance of being eliminated. KBC guy, not sure if he has a vote bank or not, but won't last too long.

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the weakest for me was definitely Gurmeet

knowing that he apparently dances well otherwise, his performance was catastrophic.

Originally posted by: liverach

the weakest for me was definitely Gurmeet

knowing that he apparently dances well otherwise, his performance was catastrophic.

yaa i have seen him dancing earlier and he was good but he did not give his best may be coz he gets less time for rehearsels as he is doing a daily soap as well
Chippeshwini thumbnail

Originally posted by: dieya

yaa i have seen him dancing earlier and he was good but he did not give his best may be coz he gets less time for rehearsels as he is doing a daily soap as well

no one is allowed excuses.
he volunteered to be on this show, he could have easily declined due to time constraints.

MANY of the people in this show have other jobs as well.
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no one is allowed excuses.
he volunteered to be on this show, he could have easily declined due to time constraints.

MANY of the people in this show have other jobs as well.

Gurmeet's dance was actually not that bad
It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either
I mean, compare it to Jayasuriya and can you still say that it is worse?
Now that was a catastrophe.

Chippeshwini thumbnail
but then we have to consider that JDJ judges do take into consideration the original occupation of each participant, and how related it is to dance...

you'd think that a showman like Gurmeet would do a decent dance
Gia and Pratyusha IMO are in the same shoes as he is,and they did a better job

Jayasurya doesn't do entertainment, only knows how to bowl and bat and run.
On that bg, he wasn't too bad lol
112642 thumbnail
Considering, talent, time and past experience, the weakest HAS to be Gurmeet Chaudry.
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

but then we have to consider that JDJ judges do take into consideration the original occupation of each participant, and how related it is to dance...

you'd think that a showman like Gurmeet would do a decent dance
Gia and Pratyusha IMO are in the same shoes as he is,and they did a better job

Jayasurya doesn't do entertainment, only knows how to bowl and bat and run.
On that bg, he wasn't too bad lol

But that still is a sort of bias, isn't it?

And I don't think that Gia and Pratyusha did better than Gurmeet as I felt their dance had very little movement in it, but that's just my opinion, and getting back to the point...
The discussion topic was about the weakest performance, and not how little effort a contestant put in. Albeit Jayasuriya might have struggled with his dance, he did have the weakest performance.

Isha Sharvani is a trained professional dancer, so should she get lower points than everyone else just because of that?
Chippeshwini thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

But that still is a sort of bias, isn't it?

And I don't think that Gia and Pratyusha did better than Gurmeet as I felt their dance had very little movement in it, but that's just my opinion, and getting back to the point...
The discussion topic was about the weakest performance, and not how little effort a contestant put in. Albeit Jayasuriya might have struggled with his dance, he did have the weakest performance.

Isha Sharvani is a trained professional dancer, so should she get lower points than everyone else just because of that?

No, because Isha actually did a good job 😃 IMO, of course

And based on what the judges said, it IS about the effort. they themselves said that they take their professions into account.

You'd expect something spanking from Gurmeet, which frankly I didn't see at all.

And I don't think Gia had less movement than Gurmeet.. infact she had to to lots of running around, stairs, on the floor and what not

what much did Gurmeet do? His choreo covered up loads for him.
707763 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmeTz

wow👏...excellent decision ...🤣

THANK YOU MUCHOS 😳 😆