Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree that Talat aziz,Sushil,Archana and Sanath were the weak links in last episode but Sanath was okay.. infact was better amongst the four mentioned here.. Talatji was awkward and was forgetting steps and Sushil was there to do masti by running here n there or stage.. there was no dance in his act at all from his side.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think GC was the weakest. He was not the best, I agree, but I think he was in the middle compared to other performers. The ones listed by the TM were weakest and I think they will get eliminated first.
I really hope to see GC improve and if not win, at least get 2nd or 3rd place if such awards exist. He got a really good choreographer in Shampa.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i say its sanath
i am just shocked by judges review on him
27 was very high for his performance
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Sushil kumar who even killed my fav Alisha's dance performance</font>

</em>

<font color="#660099">There were other 3-4 pair who were weak but got higher score God knows why?</font>

<font color="#660099">Salman Isha were the best...But even Salman dropped Isha...So that could have been better..</font>

<font color="#660099">Gia, SHivani, Bharati, Isha, Jayati and Darsheel were entertaining..</font>

<font color="#660099">Ravi kishan needs to calm down with his theatrics...Its getting old..</font>

<font color="#660099">I thought KBC=Sushil kumar, Talat Azizand Sanam's partner were the weakest..</font>

<font color="#660099">Who made Sanam Choreographer...</font>

<font color="#660099">Punit was awesome...First time I liked his tall dancing...Usually he slouches too much..</font>

<em><font color="#660099">Golly even Talat'z ghazal singing has gone down Besura πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜³</font>

Oh wow...so good to see you here...who are you rooting for...me Gia Manek...she's my fav!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No favs yet but I think Isha has a good chance..
I liked Gia, Pratyusha, Shivani and Darsheel-Avneet jodi..
Cant remember everyone's names so Will wait as I might have forgotten few..
No Male non-pro dancer has impressed me on sat. And no female pro has impressed me on Sat although Shampa being the best..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Talat Aziz, Archana and Sushil were the weakest.
jaysuriya did really well compared to them
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thought archana and talat were the weakest performers... sushil kumar couldn't dance at all but atleast he was entertaining because he was having fun on stage... but talat and archana looked awkward... jaysurya didn't do much dancing but his choreographer very cleverly covered that up by her dancing... out of all the choreographers, it was jaysurya's and bharti's who really understood their partners and choreographed accordingly...
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

No favs yet but I think Isha has a good chance..

I liked Gia, Pratyusha, Shivani and Darsheel-Avneet jodi..
Cant remember everyone's names so Will wait as I might have forgotten few..
No Male dancer has impressed me on sat. And no female pro has impressed me on Sat although Shampa being the best..

i like gia/nishant jodi...they look so cute together.πŸ˜ƒ
and btw,...i didn't realize that was alisha from DID 1...she looks so different.
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jayasuriya and Talat Aziz without a doubt.
I mean, this is a dance show, not a dance improvement show. It was so stupid how Remo justified the high scores with the fact that these two know zilch about dancing.
And good dancers got lower scores because they come from the entertainment industry? How biased!
Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 12 years ago
i think KBC guy and jayasurya should be eliminated