ek_sweetladki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I swear I saw Archana give Sanam a kiss right after their performance and even Remo raised an eyebrow?? Did anyone else notice???
Also on side note: How is it fair that most of the choregraphers are from Remo's DID (Wouldnt he be biased towards them??)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I saw it but it was just a kiss on his cheek it didn't look akward !! I think Archana got the weakest choreographer.

Sanam is cute and all that but he is not as good as the rest. I think it has something to do with Remo giving his own students from DID chance in JDJ except Alisha all the DID choreographers are from Remo's group.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think remo has anything to do with his former DID contestants being on da show. yes, salman, punit & sanam are from his DID group but alisha & jay are from terrance's group i don't think he'll be biased to anybody and i hope he doesn't either

all these DID choreographers were really good last night but sanam was below average... looks like he's lost!
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yup i did
but i feel remo is very honest guy and he won't be biased

ek_sweetladki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know if it is sanam to be blamed because I think he did well in DID. I think its Archana...I dont think she is strong contestant at all. I mean she is pretty but she cannot dance...did you see in last night's dance even in samba she could not move her hips sanam practically had to move it for her. She didnt dance really well in her entrance either the day before with Anshuman. I dont kno this is just my opinion.
Yeah, I really do hope though that Remo is not biased (he does not seem like the type to be biased). He was the only one with honest opinions last night on the contestant...didnt give points based on celeb's popularity.
p3cubed thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archana is very awkward! She is tall and little heavy as Sanam was having a hard time with lifts. He is a good choreographer as he sang and did his own choreography at times in DID .

Give him a chance to prove himslelf!
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah I saw remo's eyebrow raise 😆
246851 thumbnail
sanam managed to stay on in DID owing to cute looks and remo's unabashed patronage, he is not really an outstanding dancer, neither he is a very good choreographer and he got the weakest contestant.

on topic, i noticed. Sanam has been popular as the ladies man and did3 just ended so maybe thats the reaction from remo thats why.

The choreographers have a DID link but they are not all from remo's team. jai and Alisha are TKT and savio and kunjan were the trainers of josh team in DKS.
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well yeah i noticed that. .

and tru most DID choreographers are from Remo' sside, i am certain Remo will be fair and square.. . but since these choreographers will have had more exp. with remo and what he likes, coz they have been choreographed by remo themselves alot more than any other choreographers they will have a better idea to impress Remo, i mean mindset. . .more than others to impress remo by doing stuff Remo prefers. . or kids of unique touches subtle details he wants to see or looks out for in a performance. .

ANd for Sanam .. i think its best to give him time , coz its the first time he's doing this. . so I am sure he will get better.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ek_sweetladki

I swear I saw Archana give Sanam a kiss right after their performance and even Remo raised an eyebrow?? Did anyone else notice???

Also on side note: How is it fair that most of the choregraphers are from Remo's DID (Wouldnt he be biased towards them??)

I din notice dis kiss, but as long as remo is here to judge the contestants and not the choreographers, i guess there wud b no problem of biasing!😳