Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nida--

i think she had very less time and too many questions and Fan messages that is why she just rushed
But it was good to hear Fawad talk so much and he was in a fun mood. He even teased her about the Rj question she asked him at the end πŸ˜†

Oh LOL, yeah! The rapid fire bit was amazing! πŸ˜†
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: summerchild

Yeah, no doubt. Apart from the fact that she interrupted both times when he was about to talk about Mahira (which really annoyed me cause I'm in love with them xD) she did an overall good job at carrying on the show πŸ˜†
Haha, I thought he'd go with Batman or something. Guess Fawad loves surprising people. πŸ˜†

Ohhh yeah this thing made me crazy too .. I really wanted that Fawad said something about Mahira and he wanted to say about Mahira ... but unfortunely as ever like "Sab kah do " I was like plz Fawad ko kuch bolne do ... but Ayesha Loves to speak πŸ˜†

Batman ... πŸ˜† Ohhh NO not @ all ... πŸ˜†
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i think she had very less time and too many questions and Fan messages that is why she just rushed
But it was good to hear Fawad talk so much and he was in a fun mood. He even teased her about the Rj question she asked him at the end πŸ˜†

Yeah this is the Goodest thing 4 us that Fawad Khan was n Happy mood ... lolzzz I am happy that he can speak ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG ... he is so good this time ... I think Cux of Safad Aakhir Begum ki Izat ka saawal thaπŸ˜†
summerchild thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Ohhh yeah this thing made me crazy too .. I really wanted that Fawad said something about Mahira and he wanted to say about Mahira ... but unfortunely as ever like "Sab kah do " I was like plz Fawad ko kuch bolne do ... but Ayesha Loves to speak πŸ˜†

Batman ... πŸ˜† Ohhh NO not @ all ... πŸ˜†

Oh God, don't even start about Sub Keh Do.
I think they were SO many potential FM moments in that show - the teasing and the adorable looks and all, but Ayesha REALLY annoyed me that day. Uff, bandi couldn't SHUT UP! And like, a few times when Fawad would look over at Mahira and say something, Ayesha would start talking or something in FULL VOLUME.
I mean, wasn't Sub Keh Do supposed to be about the Humsafar cast AND NOT HER? 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Fawad on Radio 1 FM91

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qCgP6hyka4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

this interview could have been way better. come on..the RJ had nearly an hour and for 75% of the interview she asked about Silk..Silk & yes..Silk. Also, she would either cut Fawad off or talk way too much herself. I mean for an interview this long, I expected better questions.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

this interview could have been way better. come on..the RJ had nearly an hour and for 75% of the interview she asked about Silk..Silk & yes..Silk. Also, she would either cut Fawad off or talk way too much herself. I mean for an interview this long, I expected better questions.

hey she did say the interview was basically about Silk
Fawad is too excited for Silk πŸ˜†maybe because its his wife project after all
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why do the hosts talk so much whether it is Ayesha, Ahsan and now even the Rj's πŸ€“
we need hosts who allow their guests to talk more than they do
Edited by --Nida-- - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

hey she did say the interview was basically about Silk
Fawad is too excited for Silk πŸ˜†maybe because its his wife project after all

ohhh LOL I was forwarding the conversations on Silk (so I forwarded more than half of this interview? πŸ˜†)..which is why I didn't pay attention to that. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
summerchild thumbnail

Why do the hosts talk so much whether it is Ayesha, Ahsan and now even the Rj's πŸ€“

Exactly! They need to realize who exactly the show focuses on. -___-
starstruckk thumbnail

did you hear when she went on & on about "you know I grew up in the 90s so I wanted to ask you who do you like from old school, 90s"..I was like WHAAAT?? she needs to stop telling us what yrs she grew up & ask Fawad what he likes..& RIGHT THEN..Fawad's like.."you know, I too grew up in the 90s." πŸ˜†

what an annoying host. sara interview ka maza kharab kardiya. πŸ˜•