Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Fawad on Radio 1 FM91

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qCgP6hyka4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Thanks Noshu!

His voicee <33
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is by far the most fun interview of Fawad , i think he gets shy in front of camera but here he was so frank and he was in a very happy mood
he praised Naveen alot, talked about his favourite series and the bit i enjoyed most was the rapid fire round
can anyone tell me what did he say to the toughest co star you ever worked with ?
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can someone pls do short update of fawad interview if possible 😳
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

This is by far the most fun interview of Fawad , i think he gets shy in front of camera but here he was so frank and he was in a very happy mood

he praised Naveen alot, talked about his favourite series and the bit i enjoyed most was the rapid fire round
can anyone tell me what did he say to the toughest co star you ever worked with ?

His answer to that was one was "All of them."
Gotta love Fawad! 😆
I loved the bit where he was talking about Mahira and said : "Mahira and I just got along very well, we got along very well." I think he even laughed, and wanted to continue about her, but the RJ interrupted him. 😭
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: summerchild

His answer to that was one was "All of them."
Gotta love Fawad! 😆
I loved the bit where he was talking about Mahira and said : "Mahira and I just got along very well, we got along very well." I think he even laughed, and wanted to continue about her, but the RJ interrupted him. 😭

Oh ok he said that 😆
it was good to hear Fawad cracking jokes every now and then 😳
oh yes she interrupted him and didn't even let him complete the answer which was supposed to be about Sarmad
i think she was in a lot of hurry 😆
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Oh ok he said that 😆
oh yes she interrupted him and didn't even let him complete the answer which was supposed to be about Sarmad

But she did Awesome yaara ... Kya bolti hai None stop 😆 He wants to be a superman ... lolz i thought He went with Spider man ... 😆😆
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
summerchild thumbnail

Oh ok he said that 😆

Haha, yeah! It was nice because he rarely talks that much! 😆
LOL Yes! She was literally rushing through. Like, a few questions, she brought up something, answered it herself, and then carried on. Like the bit when she started listing Mahira's work and stuff, she just COMPLETELY changed the topic before he could have a say about Mahira's upcoming projects. Same with the Sarmad case, like you said!
But, she was all patient when she was asking about Naveen. She even went like, "She was an RJ too, you know?"
I mean, seriously? I love Naveen and all, but you should've rushed there too, then. Double Standards kyun? 😆

summerchild thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

But she did Awesome yaara ... Kya bolti hai None stop 😆 He wants to be a superman ... lolz i thought He went with Spider man ... 😆😆

Yeah, no doubt. Apart from the fact that she interrupted both times when he was about to talk about Mahira (which really annoyed me cause I'm in love with them xD) she did an overall good job at carrying on the show 😆
Haha, I thought he'd go with Batman or something. Guess Fawad loves surprising people. 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: summerchild

Haha, yeah! It was nice because he rarely talks that much! 😆
LOL Yes! She was literally rushing through. Like, a few questions, she brought up something, answered it herself, and then carried on. Like the bit when she started listing Mahira's work and stuff, she just COMPLETELY changed the topic before he could have a say about Mahira's upcoming projects. Same with the Sarmad case, like you said!
But, she was all patient when she was asking about Naveen. She even went like, "She was an RJ too, you know?"
I mean, seriously? I love Naveen and all, but you should've rushed there too, then. Double Standards kyun? 😆

i think she had very less time and too many questions and Fan messages that is why she just rushed
But it was good to hear Fawad talk so much and he was in a fun mood. He even teased her about the Rj question she asked him at the end 😆