Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It is Jayati's fault when she was introduced yesterday she portrayed herself as if she is old and grandma's age with body part falling apart..🤪
Sometimes the roles that you play gives audiance or naives wrong perception or info.
I was shocked to hear Jayati talk as if she was 60+ where she is only 30 something...
Madhuri does not look like 30...She looks her age may be not 42 but atleast 36-38 especially her eyes gives up she ain't 30 ...But she still is beautiful and graceful.
And who was the crazy person who nominated KJ as dancing show judge ...Grrr
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg hahahah for real...I thought she was 50!
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With so much drama it is not very interesting so far.
Hope they concentrate more on dance performances.
These contestants are there with their real identity and not reel identity. Then why they are being portrayed as in their reel characters, I don't understand.
GIaa is no more Gopi Bahu now. So I think it will be better for her if she just performs there as Giaa Manek.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u
judges r not seeing dance they are seeing their on screen image
if madhuri can dance well even now then why dont jayati
we should appreciate her not to say that she is senior citizen or mata ji of ssk
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even channel award shows they are called by their reel names instead of their real names...
Some Patel lady Sasuma who introduced Jayati, Pratyusha and Gia was nothing special..
I dont like the way they introduce these contestants..
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

With so much drama it is not very interesting so far.

Hope they concentrate more on dance performances.
These contestants are there with their real identity and not reel identity. Then why they are being portrayed as in their reel characters, I don't understand.
GIaa is no more Gopi Bahu now. So I think it will be better for her if she just performs there as Giaa Manek.

Maybe it's to attract viewers? But then that misses the point since people tune in to watch their favorite actors dance, not their favorite fictional characters.

It's annoying to constantly see them refer to Jayati as old (she's not), Bharti as moti (we know how she looks, why always bring it up?), Gia as the sweet bahu (when she isn't Gopi anymore), and give labels to everyone else too.

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really? 😕 I myself assumed she must be in her late 40s or early 50s considering the way she showcased herself in all her introductions. The difficulty in taking staircase, the eyesight issue...now seem such exaggeration of what really is.

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! Did not knew this.. TFS
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
as far as i knw madhuri is 45, when karan just turned 40.. so jayati i dunno her age
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have yet to figure out why the ACTORS speak as their screen characters.

Its beyond me.