Jayati is younger than Madhuri Dixit.

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Madhuri Dixit is 3 yrs older to Jayati. And Karan is probably two years younger to her. Funny to see her being treated like a " SENIOR CITIZEN" on the show. Poor Jayati.

Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Madhuri shows as if she is just 30
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
really..OMG๐Ÿ˜†..thats unfair...its bcoz of her playing sasuma in SSK...
Dimdim thumbnail
Yub really.. Jayati's is if I am not mistaken 1970 born. MD is 1967 born
KJ is 1972 born.

aanyakunat thumbnail
ya... even i was wondering that jayati can't be that old... poor lady... i honestly do not like how they seem to have put each of the contestants in a particular image... jayati is the old one, gurmeet is the action hero, bharti is the fat one, ravi kishan is the bhojpuri superstar, gia is the docile bahu, pratyusha is the laadli beti... even the judges are boxed into certain images... madhuri is the dancing diva with everyone getting floored by her beauty... i wish next week onwards the contestants are allowed to shed these images they are being forced into and they get to explore their true potential... hopefully the judges will also start judging in an unbiased manner... this first week was too much of unnecessary drama and less of dance...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aanyakunat

ya... even i was wondering that jayati can't be that old... poor lady... i honestly do not like how they seem to have put each of the contestants in a particular image... jayati is the old one, gurmeet is the action hero, bharti is the fat one, ravi kishan is the bhojpuri superstar, gia is the docile bahu, pratyusha is the laadli beti... even the judges are boxed into certain images... madhuri is the dancing diva with everyone getting floored by her beauty... i wish next week onwards the contestants are allowed to shed these images they are being forced into and they get to explore their true potential... hopefully the judges will also start judging in an unbiased manner... this first week was too much of unnecessary drama and less of dance...

hope so...these image dancing is not working for all of them๐Ÿ˜ณ
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

gr8 post...u spoke my mind
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly my point!
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well said. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I think most of us want to see dance performances, not "labels" for each contestant
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing...Jayati has been categorized as senior citizen...I think it would have been better if Jayati herself had opposed it...